Dr Andrew Walton

24th November 2015
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

Dr Walton didn't help with the most of the issues I have been dealing with.

13th October 2015
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

I was pleasantly surprised that Doctor Walton, remembered me after only treating me once many years ago. I cannot recommend him enough for his professionalism, understanding, helpfulness in his quick actions in my case. And I am truly thankful to him and all the team at Westgate Surgery.

11th December 2014
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

I have recently been diagnosed with Diabetes and so far have found Dr Walton to be approachable. He is straight forward and down to earth. I have been with the surgery for nearly 3 years and the surgery has only recently changed from the triage service so this is the first time we have met. I have had a few telephone consultations with him in the past and found them perfectly adequate for my needs at the time.

18th November 2014
Written by a carer at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

Have visited my GP with my children on several occasions and found him to be attentive and sensitive to their problems, I am very happy the care received for myself and my children.

18th November 2014
Written by a patient at Westgate Bay Avenue Surgery

Dr Walton is not your average GP!! When you grab his attention he is helpful with referrals & follow-up. Despite the "dreaded telephone triage" he will do his best to see you asap when needed.

Short link to review Dr Andrew Walton: http://iwgc.net/ed69l