Dr Andrew Sawczenko

• Paediatrics

11th July 2018
Written by a carer at Bupa Cromwell Hospital

Dr Sawczenko is an amazing doctor. He takes on all the concerns a parent may have and is never dismissive. He also gives expert advice and takes a holistic approach. Apart from the concerns we went to him with he also advised my son on vaccinations, Travel precautions, eye tests, vitamin and dentist. He has always replied to my emails, regardless of the number i send (on the same day) or the time of day or night it is! This goes to show once again what a caring doctor he is. I feel so fortunate knowing that my son is under his care!

28th May 2018
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr Sawczenko has been our primary point of contact regarding our baby girl since day one. Dr Sawczenko comes across as a very professional person, with vast experience in the field of pediatrics. As a first time parent, having lots of questions and being concerned about everything might probably be a norm for some. Dr Sawczenko has always been able to address all our queries in full, with additional follow up post the appointment if necessary. We have always been grateful for his prompt responses, which can be crucial in some instances. This shows strong professionalism and care about his patients. Thank you so much for the wonderful care. Would strongly recommend.

23rd May 2018
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Fantastic doctor. Very thorough check up performed of our new born. Explained everything in great detail, and was very responsive post the appointment. Highly recommend.

27th April 2018
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

I can highly recommend Dr Sawczenko. It was easy to organize a consultation for our 5-year old. Dr Sawczenko responds quickly by phone and e-mail. During the consultation, he took time to go beyond the immediate problem, gave us a thorough advice on vaccinations, and answered all questions I had. Dr Sawczenko has a cheerful and pleasant manner and is very professional and knowledgeable. After the consultation, he sent us a detailed report.

16th April 2018
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr Sawczenko is one of the best doctors I have taken my daughter too and that i have seen myself! He listens and empathises and always responds to your concerns so fast. You can tell he genuinely cares and I trust him completely. He is such an amazing doctor and I am so happy I found him!!

Nearest Paediatricians