Dr Andrew Sawczenko

• Paediatrics

25th June 2014
Written by a carer at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

I brought my son (22 months) in to see Dr. Sawczenko as I had some concerns about his general health given 2 hospital admissions within one year. Although he was running a bit late I soon realised this is because he takes a very good amount of time with you so it's worth the short wait. He never made me feel rushed. He was prepared with all of the information I had emailed him and then proceeded to interact with my son wonderfully during the short examination. I received the full visit report 24 hours later by email. I cannot fault his service, response time or manner with my son. Finally, I feel he explained his findings to me in a clear and concise manner and is extremely personable without compromising his professionalism. Very pleased we went to see him.

7th June 2014
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr Andrew Sawczenko is approachable, very friendly with children and adults alike and does thorough investigation. He is contactable very easily and responds quickly. I had some lingering doubts about my child's condition for months now, and decided to seek Dr Andrew Sawczenko's opinion. He not only put all my doubts to rest but also provided valuable insights into what might have gone wrong months ago that resulted in hospitalization of my child. I am indeed a very relieved mother now.

6th June 2014
Written by a patient at Porters Avenue Health Centre

Dr Sawczenko is an excellent, trusted doctor who is caring, thoughtful, considerate and who listens. He has seen my son and in. For more than one year Dr Sawczenko take care and carefully treated my child. He take care of all the details for the benefit of the child if it's fitness, type of medicine even his teeth. I cannot thank him enough and I highly recommend him. He is also very easy to reach should you have any worries or queries and he replies back quickly and promptly. Thank you once again and he make my life so easy and my child life safe.

21st March 2014

Dr Sawczenko has looked after both my children, now 4years and 17 months, since birth, through tuberculosis, bronchiolitis, various gastrointestinal complaints, and neurodevelopmental delay. We have found Dr Sawczenko to be always courteous, patient, empathetic, competent, sensible, pragmatic, and realistic. He is conservative in treatment when indicated (brochiolitis, gastrointestinal complaints), but does not delay in organising investigations or referrals when needed (TB, neurodevelopmental delay). He is also very prompt in replying to phone calls or emails, and always has something helpful to say.

13th March 2014
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr Sawczenko is a trusted doctor who is caring, thoughtful, considerate and who listens. He has seen both my sons and in particular for my youngest son who’s life has changed after correct diagnosis and medication. For over a year and a half he was seen by the GP, numerous out of hour’s doctors and even a pediatrician (NHS). No answers were ever given to us as to what was wrong with him, and no proper medication just antibiotics, which was prescribed every 5/6 weeks and I knew this wasn’t right. My son was also missing school a lot and it reached the point where he was unable to participate in sports. I was at my wits end. I found Dr Sawczenko after some online research, he was able to see my son quite quickly and after examining my son and to my relief I was finally given a diagnosis. From then on he was prescribed the correct medication (which has been followed up consistently with the GP) was given an x-ray and to date he is now a happy, energetic boy and participates in the sports that he loves. Both my sons quoted Dr Sawczenko to be funny and a nice man. I cannot thank him enough and I highly recommend him. He is also very easy to reach should you have any worries or queries and he replies back quickly and promptly. Thank you once again.

Nearest Paediatricians