Dr Andrew Sawczenko

• Paediatrics

27th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

Dr Sawczenko was very helpful and reassuring on some vaccinations I wanted info on for my son. He gave me lots of information, responded to all my questions and it was great to finally meet a medical professional you can have a dialogue with. He did a checkup and covered lots of information, also provided tips on how to care for my son's skin. He is very fast in responding to post apponitment email queries something ai find extremely reassuring and professional. He is a good doctor and a very caring person and I would definitely recommend him.

7th April 2016
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr. Sawczenko was fast to respond to my email and book an appointment. It was just a check up for my little one but he covered everything from measurements to nutrition, vitamins, moisturisers for l.o's rash and the follow up of our appointment was amazing too. I highly recommend this doctor!!

6th April 2016
Written by a patient at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

Following consultation for my child Dr Sawczenko's advice and clinical observations were reassuring and well explained his rationale on medical issues discussed I feel reflected his paediatric expertise.

19th February 2016
Written by a carer at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

He is the most thorough doctor we've ever had and we've seen a lot! I'm so impressed by his patience, lovely friendly demeanor and how accommodating he is with people with unusual circumstances. I trust him with my sons life and although we will not be living in London anymore , we will travel for my son to see him because I trust him more than anybody else we've seen!

18th January 2016
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr Sawczenko completely put us as parents at ease, and also our 14 month old. His gentle and friendly demeanour meant that our little boy was more than happy to be examined. There were toys in the consultation room meaning whilst we were speaking, our little one could get on and play. Dr Sawczenko took the time to understand our concerns asked both myself and my husband separately if we had any questions or follow up to the advice we had been given. He was very keen to ensure we were both happy before we left. Following the consultation, Dr Sawczenko promptly gave us comprehensive advice as a note of the matters we had discussed. Before seeing Dr Sawczenko I had a number of concerns and questions, but after seeing him I now feel completely reassured. I would have no hesitation in going back, or indeed recommending Dr Sawzcenko.

Nearest Paediatricians