Dr Andrew Sawczenko

• Paediatrics

12th May 2016
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

We are currently resident outside the UK however, Dr Sawczenko has been very supportive. He responds to emails promptly and our visits are always very thorough. He's been an excellent paediatrician to our daughter and will recommend him to anyone.

29th April 2016
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr Sawczenko is the most caring and reliable paediatrician, always available and reassuring. He responded to my questions regarding my son's eczema even when he was on his leave, which I really appreciate.

27th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Portland Hospital

Dr Sawczenko was very helpful and reassuring on some vaccinations I wanted info on for my son. He gave me lots of information, responded to all my questions and it was great to finally meet a medical professional you can have a dialogue with. He did a checkup and covered lots of information, also provided tips on how to care for my son's skin. He is very fast in responding to post apponitment email queries something ai find extremely reassuring and professional. He is a good doctor and a very caring person and I would definitely recommend him.

7th April 2016
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

Dr. Sawczenko was fast to respond to my email and book an appointment. It was just a check up for my little one but he covered everything from measurements to nutrition, vitamins, moisturisers for l.o's rash and the follow up of our appointment was amazing too. I highly recommend this doctor!!

6th April 2016
Written by a patient at BUPA Cromwell Hospital

Following consultation for my child Dr Sawczenko's advice and clinical observations were reassuring and well explained his rationale on medical issues discussed I feel reflected his paediatric expertise.

Nearest Paediatricians