Dr Andrew Logan

2nd November 2018

I have been with Dr Logan for a few years now I used to see him at murrayfield hospital but due to my heart condition I now have to see him at the countess which is a bit of a mission but worth it as he is an amazing man. Of all the surgeries I have had on my spine Dr Logan is the only one who can actually make my life bearable by reducing my pain. I was actually advised not to see him but I really don't know why as he is so lovely towards me. He explains everything in great detail to me before and during procedures. Cant thank this man enough for what he is doing for myself.

Written by a patient at Spire Cheshire Hospital
1st December 2017

I was suffering from a severe and disabling pain down my right leg which had lasted 4 months. Finally diagnosed as a trapped nerve in my lower back. NHS waiting list was 3 months. Saw Dr Logan privately and he did an L4 block within 2 weeks which worked well. Pain has not returned after six weeks although he tells me it might. He tells you as it is and doesn't pull any punches. Nice guy too.

22nd September 2015

Today 22_9_15 at 2 30 my ref is ccoo433948 whot a brilliant doctor this is the third time I've seen Dr logan in 4years nothing's to much trouble always treats me with kindness understanding his explanations about my treatment is fantastic I'm not surprised people have such a high regard for him when you talk to him makes you feel like your the only patent he has to see even thou there is a waiting room full of people I've had so much treatment on my spine mri and medication no one as ever in the last 15 years helped me so much so many people say the same about Dr logan long may he stay at the countess of chester for sure he can teach others manners and kindness thank you Dr logan

7th September 2013

Near on impossible to get an appointment with him . He fills you full of false hopes and lies .

8th April 2012

Fabulous doctor, really cares about his patients and willing to try things that might help.

• Anaesthetics and ITU