Dr Andrew Kelso

• Neurology

16th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

I was diagnosed with epilepsy in 2012, I was devastated, I thought my career was over. Dr Kelso was extremely kind and supportive and helped me work through my employment issues. I am now fully back at work. Later I had an accident which meant I would miss my OP appointment, he visited me on on my IP ward after his clinic. He has continued to support me, for which I am extremely grateful. He is an outstanding clinician and I would recommend him to any of my family and friends

21st June 2017
Written by a carer at The Royal London Hospital

A fantastic and caring Doctor. He has helped my 85 year old dad so much since he was first admitted to Hospital in 2014 and continues to monitor him and takes such an interest. very lucky to have him as dad's consultant.

19th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

One of the most genuine and kind doctors I've had while being in the UK. He gave me time and attention I required and answered every question I had, which in turn has now put my mind at easy about my illness. I have seen a lot of doctors about my epilepsy who after a visit made me feel like I can't live a normal life, but Dr. Kelso didn't make me feel that way at all. I am so very glad to have him as my doctor and feel I am in good hands.

6th January 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal London Hospital

This doctor was extremely unprofessional, he needs to learn how to empathise with his patients. He was rude and verbally attacked me. NEVER going back again. beware!

Short link to review Dr Andrew Kelso: http://iwgc.net/efigg