Dr Andrew Healey

• Radiology

17th January 2017
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Hospital

I received excellent support and assistance, Dr Andrew was very caring and helped me understand the medical condition very well. I am extremely grateful.

29th December 2016
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Hospital

Dr Healey has always made my patient user journey a pleasant experience. He is extremely caring and patience. Every appointment I have had with him he explains thoroughly with a listening ear and displays a positive attitude towards my next surgery and recovery. I always found him very welcoming. Not only shows concerns about my well being but extends wishes to my husband and my twin baby boys. Dr Healey we thank you.

10th December 2016
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Hospital

Dr Healey dealt with me from the morning of my surgery right through my time in hospital and my two follow up appointments. At all times he took the time to explain what was happening and make sure I understood the next steps. He was extremely patient when explaining the implications of different routes and ensured I understood why certain actions were being taken. On the day of surgery he took the time to phone my husband personally to explain what had happened and reassure him which was greatly appreciated. I found him easy to talk to and felt he listened to my questions. He displays a really positive attitude and encourages the same from you while at the same time giving realistic advice and providing continual encouragement.

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at Hammersmith Hospital

A good Doctor who took time to explain in "easy to understand" non Doc talk every question I put to him. When the extra mile to tell me that he would get an earlier than March 2017 appointment at St. Marys Paddington. Full marks young man and Mr. Spalding, a 5STAR member of your team.

Short link to review Dr Andrew Healey: http://iwgc.net/ee39y