Dr Andrew Harris

12th January 2016
Written by a patient at Ottershaw Surgery

Efficient, a devouted professional doctor upholding the highest standard, dedicated to his patients and his profession, a superb listener, prudent with updated medical knowledge and a cheerful human being. He is the best GP I have ever had. As a family we cannot ask for more. This comes from a patient whose wife is a GP and have seen many GPs over 50 years!

27th February 2015
Written by a patient at Ottershaw Surgery

I can't speak highly enough about Dr Harris. He never makes me feel rushed. He always listens. He discusses my treatment with me and comes up with alternatives. I trust his judgement completely as he has, so far, never been wrong.

30th January 2015
Written by a patient at Ottershaw Surgery

very professional yet friendly, dr Harris has such great manners, he always put me at ease to talk to him about my problems, he attentively listens. I would recommend him to anyone.

13th January 2015
Written by a patient at Ottershaw Surgery

Doctor Harris is the best GP I have ever had. He has demonstrated his willingness to listen and act upon my requirements as a patient. I find him a role model to all doctors, this is coming from a patient whose wife is a GP and knows about the ins and outs on GPs