dr-andrew-eichholz

Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital
21st July 2020

From the first time I saw dr eichholz he made me feel at ease. Everything was explained about what would be happening, why it was being done and what I could expect. Myself and my husband were never rushed out of the appointments no question was a stupid question. I was treated with dignity and made to feel at ease. What was a very difficult and uncertain time for me was made easier having such a kind and caring consultant.

9th July 2020

Dr Eichholz has been amazing from the beginning of my breast cancer treatment. Always explained everything in full. My cancer journey has been hard from the diagnosis and through my treatment but Dr Eichholz always reassured me and talked through any worry’s with me and always helped to put my mind at rest. Dr Eichholz is a very caring & compassionate Oncologist and I feel blessed to have had him there all the way through my journey. Keep doing what you do best Andrew as you are truly amazing!

6th July 2020

Going through what was quite a scary time, I found Dr Eichholz to be so re assuring; he clearly understands all the Global research and the possible outcomes of any kind of treatment, and explained it all clearly to me. We discussed all options and he listened to my concerns and advised me well. It was really important to me to have someone explain exactly what was going to happen, direct me to the right information so I could read up and be well informed, so when I attended the hospital I was confident that the treatment I was getting was the right treatment for me. Very pleased with the whole process. It could not have been smoother or more efficient.

29th June 2020

Dr Andrew Eicoholz was brilliant from start to finish in the expert care he provided me during the Thyroid cancer treatment. He explained everything clearly and patiently throughout and made me feel calm and in control even in the darkest of the hours. With his expert knowledge I have now recovered fully and god willing I can look forward to a healthy future. Thank you

#sayThankYou

I would just like to take the time to thank Dr Eichholz and all the staff at the Churchill hospital.Once you receive the diagnosis that everyone dreads i couldn't have been referred to a better team than Dr Eichholz, he is an extremely professional oncology specialist and an outstanding caring person, whenever you see his nothing is too much trouble. he makes sure he gives you the time to discuss everything in detail and makes sure your health is his first priority. Thank you so much for all your help over the past 12 months.

9th June 2020

Dr Andrew Eichholz was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Clinical Oncologist. I specialise in looking after patients with breast cancer and thyroid cancer. I use chemotherapy, radiotherapy, radioactive iodine (for thyroid cancer), hormonal therapy (for breast cancer) and the newer biological (also known as targeted) therapies. I also offer entry into any suitable clinical trials of new treatments.

Nearest Oncologists