Dr Andrew Eichholz

I am a Consultant Clinical Oncologist. I specialise in looking after patients with breast cancer and thyroid cancer. I also provide radiotherapy for patients with a metastatic cancer of unknown primary. I use chemotherapy, radiotherapy, radioactive iodine (for thyroid cancer), hormonal therapy (for breast cancer) and the newer biological (also known as targeted) therapies. I also offer entry into any suitable clinical trials of new treatments.

• Oncology

26th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Churchill

I found DR Eichholz a caring and understanding doctor with good medical knowledge. He made my stay and treatment in hospital much easier than it could have been. I would recomend him and his team anytime

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr Eichholz is a great doctor. He has been in charge of my treatment during chemotherapy and radiotherapy. He has always greeted me with a smile and a handshake and is unfailingly courteous and kind. He explained exactly what my treatment would consist of and did his best to minimise the side effects of the chemotherapy. He is a good listener and has answered all my questions clearly and patiently. He has kept me fully informed at all times. If you find yourself under his care you are in good hands.

25th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Churchill

A patient man, who is both approachable and very knowledgeable in his field. His decisions followed the latest practice. All aspects of my care where clearly explained to me. Any questions where answered completely, throughout my care in Dr Eichholz clinic I was aware of treatment plan, and why such moves where in place. I cannot recommend this gentleman high enough, if you find as a patient that he is your Oncologist, be happy and be positive you will be in the best care that you can find in the UK.

16th August 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr Eichholz is an excellent doctor. He is very informative. He has a warm approachable personality. He listens to questions and explains answers well. As a patient I felt he cared and wanted to offer the best treatment possible for my condition.

29th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Churchill

Dr Eichholz has been my Oncologist for the past year. The care that I have received from Dr Eichholz, and his colleagues, has been truly first class. Right from my initial diagnosis everything was dealt with quickly, efficiently and with great support. Dr Eichholz is always cheerful, smiling, friendly and reassuring - answering any queries or fears that I may have had. The medical care has been fantastic, as has the holistic care. I could not have asked for a more supportive team of experts. Thank you.

Short link to review Dr Andrew Eichholz: http://iwgc.net/efkw3