Dr Andrew Eichholz

I am a Consultant Clinical Oncologist. I specialise in looking after patients with breast cancer and thyroid cancer. I use chemotherapy, radiotherapy, radioactive iodine (for thyroid cancer), hormonal therapy (for breast cancer) and the newer biological (also known as targeted) therapies. I also offer entry into any suitable clinical trials of new treatments.

• Oncology

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Andrew made me feel completely at ease from the moment I met him. He has a warm and friendly nature and is extremely knowledgable. I always felt he listened to my questions and always had the answer. I felt very lucky to be in his care as he is so thorough. Would definitely recommend.

14th November 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

I had the great fortune to be referred to Dr. Eichholz after having a wide local excision for breast cancer. Subsequent treatment has now taken place and I have felt totally at ease in his care. In my experience Dr. Eichholz is a doctor that not only treats the illness but the person behind the illness which is so important. He presented himself very professionally and displayed a wealth of knowledge and expertise. At the same time he respected my thoughts and views and gave me time to digest information and come to decisions that I felt comfortable with. As a patient I felt valued at every step of the journey I have been on.

10th November 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr Eichholz is a warm and friendly doctor who always has time for you. I never felt rushed throughout my appointments with him and he answered my questions in a manner that I was able to understand them. I was made aware of all of my treatment plan and my chemotherapy was tailored to my medical needs. He would adapt it dependant on my side effects. He is a wonderful oncologist, and thoroughly recommended.

26th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Churchill

I found DR Eichholz a caring and understanding doctor with good medical knowledge. He made my stay and treatment in hospital much easier than it could have been. I would recomend him and his team anytime

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr Eichholz is a great doctor. He has been in charge of my treatment during chemotherapy and radiotherapy. He has always greeted me with a smile and a handshake and is unfailingly courteous and kind. He explained exactly what my treatment would consist of and did his best to minimise the side effects of the chemotherapy. He is a good listener and has answered all my questions clearly and patiently. He has kept me fully informed at all times. If you find yourself under his care you are in good hands.

Short link to review Dr Andrew Eichholz: http://iwgc.net/efkw3