Dr Andrew Eichholz

I am a Consultant Clinical Oncologist. I specialise in looking after patients with breast cancer and thyroid cancer. I also provide radiotherapy for patients with a metastatic cancer of unknown primary. I use chemotherapy, radiotherapy, radioactive iodine (for thyroid cancer), hormonal therapy (for breast cancer) and the newer biological (also known as targeted) therapies. I also offer entry into any suitable clinical trials of new treatments.

• Oncology

« 1 2 3 4 »

12th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Churchill

A great doctor who listened , took the time to explain treatment and medication in detail to me , caring manner and friendly. Never felt my appointment was rushed . A difficult situation for me but made easier with a kind caring medical professional . Thank you Dr Eichholz .

11th April 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr. Eichholz is a very caring doctor ! He listens to the patient and act accordingly . I can recommend him highly and would give him 10 points if possible !

3rd April 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

I found Andrew to very caring, understanding and extremely professional in everyway. He was really good at explaining my treatment in a way that I understood every step of the way even when it was bad news, I thinks it was his attitude that made me except what was happening in a positive way. I have just been discharged after 15 months going to encology and have nothing but respect for him and his team. thank you for the support.

28th February 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

What a lovely lovely man. I had my first and last consultation with him today. I asked for an honest opinion, which he gave me and fully explained his reasons why. Your life is literally in the hands of doctors sometimes and it is hugely important that you feel safe and confident in them. I know things can still go wrong, but I walked out today feeling positive about the future. And I apologise now Dr E...don't think you saw that hug coming!

17th February 2017
Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Dr Eichholz is the most amazing doctor with endless patience and abundant knowledge. I always arrive feeling nervous and worried and leave my consultation feeling relaxed and confident. He remembers everything about me from appointment to appointment and has a wonderful reassuring manner. I have always been greeted by his welcoming smile and he listens intently to all my questions and always gives me answers. As my treatment for breast cancer has progressed he makes notes of my side effects and does his utmost to make my next treatment more manageable. His knowledge is current and vast and he never lets me leave an appointment if he can tell I am worrying about anything. Being diagnosed with cancer is quite terrifying but if you are lucky enough to be in the care of Dr Eichholz, you couldn't be luckier.

« 1 2 3 4 »