Dr Andrew Eichholz

I am a Consultant Clinical Oncologist. I specialise in looking after patients with breast cancer and thyroid cancer. I use chemotherapy, radiotherapy, radioactive iodine (for thyroid cancer), hormonal therapy (for breast cancer) and the newer biological (also known as targeted) therapies. I also offer entry into any suitable clinical trials of new treatments.

• Oncology

18th December 2019

I was referred to Dr Eichholz in June 2019 for Radioiodine Treatment after surgery for Thyroid Cancer. He was very caring and reassuring regarding my treatment. He always answered any questions I had, and never rushed me. He is very polite and professional and his patients skills are amazing. He makes you feel at ease, while going through very difficult times. Thank you so much Dr Eichholz and all the NHS staff at the Churchill Hospital. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anybody else going through cancer treatment.

9th December 2019

I was impressed by Dr Eichholz's gentle manner, by his grasp of my particular progress and problems after mastectomy, and by the accurate and comprehensive follow-up in his letter to my GP.

9th December 2019

Dr Eichholz is kind, caring and compassionate. He made me and my family feel at ease from the very first appointment i had with him. He always made sure he explained everything in a way that we could understand and was always available if i had any further questions or needed any information. Dr Eichholz filled me with confidence about my cancer and the treatment i would need and was always there to offer any support. He is a credit to the NHS.

Written by a patient at Stoke Mandeville Hospital
9th November 2019

I went to see Andrew after my surgery for Breast Cancer to discuss what would happen to me regarding Radio Therapy treatment and the cancer drug Anastrozole, I found his approach very comforting and he was very thorough, putting me at ease ... he is obviously very knowledgeable about Breast Cancer and all that goes with it! I would havre no hesitation about recommending him.

4th November 2019

Dr Eichholz is a good listener and can’t do enough to help. He explained things clearly and is very friendly. I thank him for getting me through a tough time.

Nearest Oncologists