Dr Andrew Burnett

• Public Health

3rd February 2016
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

Very friendly and helpful doctor, makes you feel comfortable, compassionate, listens carefully, obliging and explains thoroughly the patient's condition and any proposed therapy.

3rd February 2016
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

I feel very fortunate to have Dr Andrew Burnett and his colleagues as my medical practioners. The fast response, attention, advice, treatment and care I have received, have added to my life and that of countless others - now that`s a wonderful achievement which deserves recognition and awards. The practise has to deal with many difficult matters and does so beautifully with a light touch and all the best human qualities. I have an exceptional Doctor who is supported by outstanding colleagues at every level and despite this, the practise maintains an admirable "DNA" of constant improvement, outstanding team work and flexibility.Always tries to enhance patient care and get the best possible health for all. I feel sure it doesn`t get any better than this.Simply awesome ! Well done to everyone of you .You are highly valued and greatly appreciated. Thank you.

11th January 2016
Written by a patient at Sonning Common Health Centre

We’ve had to use the services of the Sonning Common Health Centre on a number of occasions as we have 3 children, all of which have been members of the surgery since they were new born. Dr Burnett and his team deliver an exemplary service. Dr Burnett has an extremely professional and caring manner. He takes the time to listen to everything you have to say and also gives an extremely thorough examination. We couldn’t be happier with the level of service and his friendly personality caps everything off.