11th May 2015

Dr Beattie recommended me for an ultrasound that probably saved my life. I had only a minor symptom on a single occasion and so thought little of it. Dr Beattie correctly referred me for further tests that showed I had a renal carcinoma. Due to the swift action of Dr Beattie and the follow-up from others at New House surgery, I was able to receive quick and curative treatment. Dr Beattie was also very helpful in a later phone call to discuss treatment options, regarding my choices of using private medical care. I can't thank Dr Beattie or Dr Kong, who was also involved, enough. Thank you.

11th May 2015

Dr Beattie gave a recommendation for an ultrasound that ultimately may have saved my life. He was very professional and helpful. During a later phone call, he was very assuring and outlined my choices as a patient, regarding the options of private healthcare. I can't thank him enough.

15th April 2015

As stated before Doctor Beattie's attention to detail is totally professional and appropriate it's a shame that the two receptionist staff on duty on 15 April 2015 let him down with their appalling behaviour.

28th November 2014

Dr Beattie met me as I was under a great deal of pressure and as a result of his intuition I have been able to get through a difficult time and found out about two separate health issues He is always totally focused on me and never seems rushed even though I am sure he must be Thank you