dr-anatole-menon-johansson

Dr Anatole Menon-Johansson

Written by a NHS patient at Brook Southend
20th June 2021

From the moment i got to the clinic i had great service. He was running a few mins late, so he made the effort to pop his head round the door and apologise. Anatole was caring, chatty, informative and descriptive about my contraceptive method and how the implant is 'installed' and how it works. Was very thorough, and talked through every process as he was doing it. Personal chat about his life and mine was a lovely touch, and he seemed generally interested. He is definitely a people person. A pleasure to have him as my doctor, and to have met him. Incredibly professionals and knowledgeable.

Written by a NHS patient at Brook Southend
27th April 2021

I was seen by Anatole today. He made me feel very comfortable and was very friendly. I had nothing to worry about with this procedure. Great doctor.

Written by a NHS patient at Burrell Street Sexual Health Clinic
26th March 2021

Made to feel at ease throughout coil fitting and felt very well informed about everything. All as comfortable as it could be

Written by a private patient at Brook Euston
7th February 2021

Great experience having an IUS inserted.

Written by a patient at St Thomas' Hospital
9th January 2021

Dr Anatole Menon-Johansson was extremely kind and professional during my visit. He made me feel really comfortable and he listened to my concerns, offering helpful advice and support. The receptionist was lovely too, she spoke with me while I waited for my appointment which helped me to relax. This was the most positive experience I have had visiting a sexual health clinic so far.

Nearest Genitourinary medicine and sexual health specialists

Short link to review Dr Anatole Menon-Johansson: http://iwgc.net/eckvq