Dr Amol Vaze

• Psychiatry

2nd April 2018
Written by a patient at Bradgate Unit

I saw Dr Vaze and he was great, totally respected my right to consent and right to confidentiality when he wrote to the DVLA recommending they remove my driving licence without telling me. He was so professional in not even trying to get into contact with me afterwards to tell me what he had done. A real pillar to the psychiatrist community, showing how he follows his professional code at all times. Shame that I won't have the opportunity to thank him personally.

2nd April 2018
Written by a patient at Bradgate Unit

I was a patient of Dr Vaze for around one year. I took the medication that he prescribed and did as he asked in reference to my mental health and recently I was advised by his colleague that I did not have schizoaffective disorder. I am thankful to his colleague for pointing this out and changing my medication. I am now on a waiting list to get some psychiatric help with another psychiatrist. It was an experience Dr Vaze!

Short link to review Dr Amol Vaze: http://iwgc.net/ef2zq