Dr Amina Khalid

16th January 2015
Written by a patient at The Limes Surgery

Dr Amina Khalid is a very caring. genuine doctor who takes time to listen to the patient's concerns and offers helpful advice. She has always been very professional in her approach but with a friendly touch which is very welcoming. I greatly appreciate all her help with my various complaints and would recommend her as an excellent GP.

29th December 2014
Written by a patient at The Limes Surgery

Dr Khalid, is a kind professional Doctor who listens to the patient and not just handing out prescriptions like confetti., which in my opinion suits a lot of illnesses. She is, in her nature, a thoughtful GP and will put any nervous worried patients mind at ease.

22nd November 2014
Written by a patient at The Limes Surgery

Good advice given and took the time to explain why things had happened and preventative measures,

16th November 2014
Written by a patient at The Limes Surgery

I am frightened of going to any Dr but Dr Khalid put me at ease & I found her easy to talk to. I am still frightened of doctors I hate to think I may be wasting their time when someone who is very ill may need them.

13th November 2014
Written by a patient at The Limes Surgery

Dr Khalid is very polite caring and prepared to listen to your problems. She provides a clear diagnosis and plan of action and any appropriate follow up that is needed ... brilliant a real asset to the surgery