Dr Amer Banayoti

7th April 2016
Written by a patient at The Village Surgery

Dr Banayoti has been our family Dr for 13 years and he has always been very patient and understanding. He was very helpful with my wife in her final years and currently he has been treating me in the aftermath of this. He is very aware of my situation and he has referred me to counselling which I find is also excellent. Br Banayoti is a friend and a GP, and what I believe all GPs should be. I have no hesitation in giving him a five star rating.

23rd March 2016
Written by a patient at The Village Surgery

Dr Banayoti is a professional who takes great pride in his work and in providing first class medical care. He also has an abundance of good nature, and good humour which makes consulting him a pleasure. I feel particularly fortunate to have Dr Banayoti as my GP and am most grateful to him for the excellence of the care and treatment which he invariably dispenses to me.

13th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Village Surgery

I will always try and ask for an appointment with Doctor Banayoti for any of my family members where possible. He is very calming, reassuring and straightforward. He is very good at ensuring we are involved in our own care and in the decision making process behind our treatment. He takes the time to consider the further implications of conditions, and does not simply dismiss certain buzz words like mental health, but instead understands that it impacts all areas of illness. On a recent health scare, Dr Banayoti demonstrated great care and compassion, being both thorough in his investigations and maintaining fantastic communication throughout. Thank you!

4th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Village Surgery

I would not hesitate to recommend this Doctor. His communication skills are excellent and he knows my medical history. He is sympathetic and understanding when someone is in genuine need.

4th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Village Surgery

Amer Banyoti is such a good doctor, I think of him now as more of a personal friend. he listens patiently and responds with great good humour and always with the correct solution. After many years of sun damage to my skin, I frequently pop down to the surgery to see him with the latest "worrying mole" etc and he always listens and examines me very attentively. So, a very good GP in whose care I feel comfortable and confident - James Gunn

Short link to review Dr Amer Banayoti: http://iwgc.net/eeyo3