Dr Amanda Sinclair

29th July 2016
Written by a patient at Shenley Green Surgery

I think that Dr Sinclair is one of the most loveliest people I have ever met. She has always been extremely kind, warm, patient, sincere, caring, genuine person. I have always found her to be so thoughtful, helpful and gentle with me. She is a great listener, always shows a great deal of empathy. I think she is very approachable and I can consult her about anything. I am sure that she would never rush through a consultation with me and I do not feel rushed. I trust her completely as she is so experienced, well qualified and clearly competent. She is also very honest with me, I think that she knows me very well as a person with Asperger's Syndrome which is a form of Autism. If there is ever something that I do not understand then I can always ask her and she will help me to understand it better. We are richer for having her in our lives as our GP and we would be poorer for her loss. I am forever in her debt. People like her help to make the world a much better place to live, I wish there were more people like her. She represents everything that a GP should be.

8th December 2014
Written by a member of staff at Shenley Green Surgery

A very hardworking and dedicated GP

23rd September 2008
Written by a patient at Shenley Green Surgery

I couldn't agree more with the previous reviewer. Dr. Sinclair is a friendly, pleasant person who listens attentively to anything you have to say, and who explains things in a clear and concise manner. If only everyone was as nice as her then the world would be a much better place - she is a true star!

15th July 2008
Written by a patient at Shenley Green Surgery

Dr Sinclair is an outstanding G.P. She radiates warmth and is genuinely caring and empathetic to all her patients. She never rushes through a consultation, and her sunny nature means that however bad you are feeling, you come away feeling more positive and uplifted. She is an absolute star!