Written by a carer at Watford General Hospital
3rd September 2020

As parents of a child who suffered a life threatening severe acute asthma attack in 2016, we are so glad we were referred to Dr Equi. Her expertise on Asthma and knowing the best medication to treat and prevent further attacks has been life changing for our son. We can’t thank her enough for her care over the last 4 years and are so glad we have such great people in our NHS. Thank you!

Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital
19th August 2020

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO DR AMANDA EQUI FOR BEING SO COMPASSIONATE TO WARDS MY SON THROUGH ALL HIS APPOINTMENTS WE WAS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE HER ON THE NHS. SO THANKYOU AGAIN. MRS DRACKETT

Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital
15th February 2020

Dr Equi is up-to-date and always in touch with the latest developments in her field. She is open-minded when it comes to treatments, looking to find whatever is best for her patients (medicinal or non-medicinal.) For example, she recommended some home nasal decongestant methods to me which proved very effective. Dr Equi also introduced me to SMART therapy with symbicort which has greatly improved my asthma maintenance. It means I can carry less -solely relying on my turbohaler as a preventer and reliever. I am very fortunate to be under Dr Equi's care.

• Paediatrics