Dr Alyson Macpherson

8th February 2018
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

I recently moved to area and this GP after being with same GP for 15 years. Our family has suffered a series of traumatic events which has left us feeling like we needed to call on the services of the medical profession to help. Dr Mcpherson is the least compassionate and sympathetic doctor I have come across, despite knowing the trauma we have been through. I am asking to change doctors.

30th January 2018
Written by a carer at East Cliff Practice

Dr Macpherson was caring, understanding and totally professional.

21st October 2014
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

The doctor is very thorough and easy to communicate with.

12th September 2014
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

Even after a long,hard day Alyson always greets you with a warm smile. She listens attentively to what you have to say & takes firm decisions. She will always explain the pros & cons of a given course of treatment. If she feels that a particular problem lies outside her area of expertise she will readily arrange for an appointment at QEQM to see a specialist. I feel very fortunate & privileged to have such a kind, caring & efficient doctor.

12th September 2014
Written by a patient at East Cliff Practice

My gp is always welcoming and talk to me in ways that |I understand what's happening to me or what I have...always helpful.

Short link to review Dr Alyson Macpherson: http://iwgc.net/eeixb