Report this review of Mr Almas Khan

16th August 2019

I was referred to Mr Khan following some treatment with a pain management specialist who had advised no further injections would help my lower back pain & sciatica, I was currently unable to return to my line of work at this time due to my back condition. Mr Khan took time to listen to my concerns & arranged a more detailed diagnosis of my condition through further imaging & spent time to fully explain the issues with my spine. Further injections were then offered & I had a very successful response to this treatment enabling me to return to work. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Khan.