dr-almas-khan

16th May 2022

I would highly recommend Mr Khan after he performed corrective surgery on my daughter (then 14 years old) in order to straighten her spine after her scoliosis diagnosis. Mr Khan explained everything in detail to myself and daughter to make sure we understood the options, the procedure and the potential outcome. It was a very worrying time for all the family however her before, during and after care has been exceptional. My daughter is a year on from her surgery and does not look back, it has helped her gain confidence in all aspects of her life and she is thrilled with the results and her shape. My daughter's recovery was amazing to see and now a year on she can go about her life with no restrictions. Thank you from a very happy parent & patient.

28th February 2022

I would highly recommend Mr Khan for scoliosis surgery. My teenage son was living in daily pain due to scoliosis to the point that he could not sit all day at school. The treatment he has received from Mr Khan has transformed his life. He is now pain free and his spine straightened. Mr Khan provides individualised patient care. He is also caring and compassionate. He takes the time to explain things to both parent and child, allowing time for questions. We felt fully informed throughout the treatment. Scoliosis correction is a major surgery but I had 100% confidence and trust in Mr Khan to take care of my son. He is very knowledgeable and highly skilled surgeon. Mr Khan works extremely hard to ensure that his patients get the very best care. My son has received excellent care from his initial consultation, during his surgery and post-op care though to his follow up. We are very grateful for this.

17th January 2022

Dr Khan has done a great job of straightening my spine. The operation was without any complications and everything happened just like he explained beforehand. He really listened and cared about everything we asked and discussed. I'd certainly recommend this Dr and procedure to anyone suffering with scoliosis.

28th September 2021

Mr Khan performed corrective surgery for my daughters scoliosis in July 2017 when she was aged 16, following several consultations. From the initial consultation through to the final appointments Mr Khan put my daughters interests first. Mr Khan patiently went through options and rationale on several occasions which helped my daughter came to terms with her condition, and ultimately gave her the confidence needed to go ahead with surgery. As parents we were well informed and Mr Khan answered many questions to help us to prepare. I felt he understood how overwhelmed we were, and took time to help us through this while ensuring our daughter was his focus. Mr Khan chose a great anaesthetist and second surgeon for the surgery, based on the level of care given by all I wouldn’t hesitate to trust his judgement again. Recovery was a tough journey (as Mr Khan has explained) but the results speak for themselves. My daughter is confident about her back and has no regrets about choosing surgery, and while this may not be the right option for everyone I wouldn’t hesitate to put my trust in mr Khan again. I’d also like to add that due to the conditions of our health insurance some of the care was provided privately and some through the NHS, we received the same kindness, courtesy and professionalism at all times. I highly recommend Mr Khan for all aspects of the care provided.

9th August 2021

I would recommend Mr Khan to anyone requiring specialist spine care. He investigates thoroughly and explains the results in a clear and concise manner before recommending a course of action. I left the appointments informed and confident of a positive outcome for my condition.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

I am a full time fellowship trained spine surgeon based in Leeds. My special interests include complex spinal surgery, scoliosis correction, and revision spine procedures. I also offer the whole range of spinal diagnostic, minimally invasive and routine spine procedures as well. My NHS practice is based at LGI, and you can contact my NHS secretary Kirsty Mahoney on Thursdays and Fridays on 0113 392 8575. My private practice is based at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital, and you can contact my private secretary Janine Culley on 0113 388 2230 Monday to Friday, and book clinic appointments via the Nuffield booking desk on 0113 388 2067

Short link to review Mr Almas Khan: http://iwgc.net/euzf