dr-almas-khan

3rd July 2020

Dr Khan is different to any other doctor that has treated myself previously, I was made to feel like an individual and not a number. Leading up to my procedure Dr Khan explained everything in detail with what was next, how the procedure works, video examples for more understanding. On the day of my Denervex procedure Dr Khan went through everything in detail once again and this reduced any nerves that I had on the day. After having so much pain for many years the procedure along with physio from Liz has helped me get back to everyday activities. Thank you

29th June 2020

mr. khan, and i spoke on a telephone consultation and he explained to me about a xlif procedure on my spine which we agreed on, for the past four years of constant pain and having to use walking aids,i now can stand upright without aid,and i am just amazed how well its gone,pain has virtually gone after three days andi am starting to walk,i cannot say enough about the care and attention i have been given by mr.khan and his staff,i thank everyone who was involved with my stay in nuffield hospital.

22nd June 2020

After being in a great deal of pain for about three years I was referred to Mr.Khan who came to the conclusion that it was caused by a scoliosis. The first treatment suggested was a spinal injection which didn't really work for any length of time,this was followed by physiotherapy which again had only limited success. Finally I had an XLIF operation which has changed my life,three months post surgery and I am a new man. Mr.Khan goes to great lengths to explain any procedure,answer any questions that may arise and appears to take a genuine interest in your progress. Can be recommended.

4th April 2020

I have had excellent service from Mr. Khan. What impressed me most was the care and time he took to explain all the surgical options and possible outcomes depending upon the nature of the surgery. The surgical procedure I chose, having listened to the advice I was given, was an XLIF and must less invasive than open back surgery which I had several years earlier. The operation was six months ago and I believe it to have been a great success. Mr Khan has been careful to review my progress and continues to do so.

11th November 2019

I saw Mr Khan for a consultation and he was very succinct and clear. He offered good explanations and made it clear where he needed more information in order to provide better explanations. He performed tests, diagnosed my condition and offered multiple routes and solutions. I have a much clearer idea of my condition and what I am going to do next. What happens next is up to me!

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

I am a full time fellowship trained spine surgeon based in Leeds. My special interests include complex spinal surgery, scoliosis correction, and revision spine procedures. I also offer the whole range of spinal diagnostic, minimally invasive and routine spine procedures as well. My NHS practice is based at LGI, and you can contact my NHS secretary Kirsty Mahoney on Thursdays and Fridays on 0113 392 8575. My private practice is based at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital, and you can contact my private secretary Jayne Thompson on 0113 388 2129 Monday to Friday.

Short link to review Mr Almas Khan: http://iwgc.net/euzf