Dr Alison Prior

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

13th December 2017
Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

Such a bad experienceNot listened to.Patronized.Not helped.Lied about.Not a consultant who cares at all.

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

This so called gastroenterologist does not know what she's doing.I have had to pay private to get a proper diagnosis, as alison prior made a misdiagnosis.she claimed nothing was wrong, when I begged her to listen and understand that I have definitely got pain which is real.how could she dismiss somebody, when she could not see inside their organs?She should have referred me for proper testing.she was so wrong in not referring me.she gave me the wrong diagnosis, and sent me home with an incorrect diagnosis, and a prescription for something I didn't have.I subsequently had to make myself see a private professional, who said that, as I knew, alison prior was so wrong and should not be allowed to work in medicine!Please do not see her.she is not trustworthy.her attitude is all wrong.I experienced that she was incapable of making a correct diagnosis, and then refused to refer me for proper tests, when she'd got it wrong.It has all been covered up.The truth should come out.I should never have been treated like this.

Nearest Gastroenterologists