dr-alison-grimston

Written by a patient at Downlands Medical Centre
29th July 2020

Having been Mis-diagnosed and mis-treated for several months and becoming ever more unwell I was fortunate to be given an appointment with Dr. Alison Grimston. I was astonished to be greeted with genuine kindness and asked to explain how I was feeling. I was listened to first and then given an examination and my treatment was changed. I left with instructions to contact her should I need to. A couple of weeks later I truly luckily got to see Dr Alison again when she diagnosed a heart condition rather than the ‘chest infection’ that the other doctors had been insisting I had. She arranged for me to be taken immediately to hospital where Her diagnosis was confirmed. I now have a ‘state of the art’ pacemaker fitted and can honestly say I would not be writing this review if not for the outstanding care I received from this doctor. Furthermore, recently, my respiratory condition worsened again and my regular doctors were a lot less than helpful to put it politely. I called Dr Alison in sheer desperation and was offered a private appointment which I gratefully accepted. Once more I was listened to and diagnosed expertly and given medicine which has proved a turning point in my life once again. I owe an enormous amount to this extremely caring, compassionate and competent doctor and would have no hesitation in recommending her most highly. I have been asked to give constructive criticism to help give even greater care. It’s simply not required. No one can give more than their all.

Written by a patient at Meads Medical Centre
26th June 2020

I nearly cried! I really felt that Dr Grimston was hearing me. She was kind , gentle and understanding. It was so good to be heard and actions put in place. Thank you

#sayThankYou

You were kind, helpful and had clearly taken time to read my notes and understand me. Thank you

15th June 2020
Written by a patient at Meads Medical Centre
3rd June 2020

Dr Grimston took the time to listen and made her patients feel valued and respected, treats others as she would want to be treated. Dr Grimston is so skilled at what she does. She explained and adviced me with better options that help me get better and energetic. Many thanks.

#sayThankYou

I just would like to say thank you very much for your skills and kindness that made feel better and get my health back. You take the time to listen and to make your patients feel valued and respected, treating others as you would want to be treated. Many thanks. AJ

3rd June 2020

• Endocrinology
  • Family Planning and Reproductive health care

With 20 years' experience of general practice and a lifelong interest in women's health, endocrinology and complementary therapies, I focus on inspiring and empowering patients to take back control of their health and make informed decisions, using lifestyle and mindset to tranform their health experience and minimise the use of prescribed medications. In my private practice and professional speaking I am particularly focused on helping individuals and organisations to deal with stress and hormone imbalances in a more pro-active way.

Nearest Endocrinologists

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr Alison Grimston: http://iwgc.net/e369