Dr Alison Grimston

With 20 years' experience of general practice and a lifelong interest in women's health, endocrinology and complementary therapies, I focus on inspiring and empowering patients to take back control of their health and make informed decisions, using lifestyle and mindset to tranform their health experience and minimise the use of prescribed medications. In my private practice and professional speaking I am particularly focused on helping individuals and organisations to deal with stress and hormone imbalances in a more pro-active way.

• Endocrinology

13th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Quintins Medical Centre

Dr Grimston was so thorough today with my physical examination. She eased my mind as I have previously had cancer, she is the first doctor since I was signed off from the hospital in 2016 who has checked the affected area. She was friendly, kind and sympathetic to my symptoms. I was so pleased with the practice she provided. I will be asking to see her in the future.

7th January 2019
Written by a patient at Meads Medical Centre

Dr Grimston is very helpful, she listens to you and wants to give you the best care possible! Best doctor I’ve ever had!

24th December 2018
Written by a patient at 10 Harley Street

the best doctor ever brilliant espaned what was wrong with me indetail mrs colson

11th October 2018
Written by a patient at Meads Medical Centre

What a great doctor! Gave me so much information and made me feel at ease, talked through everything and was very thorough. I cam out feeling very reassured and confident in the advice/medication given.

21st August 2018
Written by a patient at Downlands Medical Centre

All GP's should be like Dr Alison Grimston. Perfect patient/doctor etiquette. I went in feeling really down but she immediately raised my spirits by listening and taking an interest, well done, keep up the good work, you are great. X

Nearest Endocrinologists