Dr Alison Grimston

With 20 years' experience of general practice and a lifelong interest in women's health, endocrinology and complementary therapies, I focus on inspiring and empowering patients to take back control of their health and make informed decisions, using lifestyle and mindset to tranform their health experience and minimise the use of prescribed medications. In my private practice and professional speaking I am particularly focused on helping individuals and organisations to deal with stress and hormone imbalances in a more pro-active way.

• Endocrinology

21st December 2017
Written by a patient at Quintins Medical Centre

Dr Grimson was excellent, put me at ease, very thorough with questions and simple tests diagnosed problem and gave reassurance. Pleasant, good manners, ultimate professional, best Doctor I have seen for years. Thank you.

16th December 2017
Written by a patient at Meads Medical Centre

I have seen this dr on two occasions, one home visit and one appointment at the surgery. On both occasions I thought she was excellent showing genuine interest in me, listening to me and also undertaking a thorough examination of me to identify what was wrong. When I met her on the 2nd occasion at the Drs surgery some weeks later she remembered immediately me and commented on how improved I looked from the last time. When you consider the numerous patients she had seen in those weeks I thought it showed that she really cares about her patient. I wish we could have Dr Grimston on a permanent basis at our surgery. Would definitely recommend her!

1st September 2017
Written by a patient at The Quintins Medical Centre

Very pleasant and listened Good advice given

30th August 2017
Written by a patient at Meads Medical Centre

After not much luck and going back and fourth seeing various different doctors from my local surgery for over a year, it was a blessing in disguise when Dr Grimston was a locum at my surgery. Not only did she deliver me with brilliant advice but she asked me how I was feeling and seemed to take a general interest in my emotional self and not just focus on the physical condition! She didn't rush my appointment which I've found to happen a lot nowadays. I left with a very positive mind set and her genuine caring attitude made me feel extremely at ease!

2nd August 2017
Written by a patient at Meads Medical Centre

she listened to me &answered my questions in a kindly way

Short link to review Dr Alison Grimston: http://iwgc.net/e369