dr-alison-grimston

Written by a NHS patient at Quintins Medical Centre
11th February 2022

I am so grateful to Dr Grimston for her expertise, reassurance and kindness today. It is so difficult to see a GP in person at the moment and it made a huge difference to meet face to face when discussing tricky health issues. She was very respectful and knowledgable when examining me. I came away having dealt with several issues, including paperwork and feeling much more supported.

Written by a NHS patient at Meads Medical Centre
4th October 2021

Doctor Alison Grimston took exceptional care of me at the surgery appointment and identified an immediate life threatening illness. She arranged an ambulance to take me to hospital and as a result of her quick action A and E were able to save me. The hospital doctors said her quick action was professional and admirable.

• Endocrinology
  • Family Planning and Reproductive health care

With 20 years' experience of general practice and a lifelong interest in women's health, endocrinology and complementary therapies, I focus on inspiring and empowering patients to take back control of their health and make informed decisions, using lifestyle and mindset to tranform their health experience and minimise the use of prescribed medications. In my private practice and professional speaking I am particularly focused on helping individuals and organisations to deal with stress and hormone imbalances in a more pro-active way.

Nearest Endocrinologists

Nearest Family planning and reproductive health care specialists

Short link to review Dr Alison Grimston: http://iwgc.net/e369