Dr Alison Grimston

With 20 years' experience of general practice and a lifelong interest in women's health, endocrinology and complementary therapies, I focus on inspiring and empowering patients to take back control of their health and make informed decisions, using lifestyle and mindset to tranform their health experience and minimise the use of prescribed medications. In my private practice and professional speaking I am particularly focused on helping individuals and organisations to deal with stress and hormone imbalances in a more pro-active way.

• Endocrinology

21st August 2018
Written by a patient at Downlands Medical Centre

All GP's should be like Dr Alison Grimston. Perfect patient/doctor etiquette. I went in feeling really down but she immediately raised my spirits by listening and taking an interest, well done, keep up the good work, you are great. X

20th July 2018
Written by a patient at Quintins Medical Centre

I saw Dr Grimston today who was very polite, kind and listened to me. She gave me proactive knowledge and information to improve my health and recovery. I came out feeling more positive and to try something new. A true professional. Thank you

4th July 2018
Written by a patient at 10 Harley Street

Dr Grimston was so kind, she listened to me and gave me information as to improve my health and recovery. She took the time to write information about some self help exercises and where I should go from here. I came out feeling very positive and fully understanding what I should be doing.

30th May 2018
Written by a patient at Meads Medical Centre

Purely by chance Doctor Grimston was a locum at my surgery on the day of my appointment/examination , how fortunate for me . Extremely knowledgeable and helpful with an excellent comfortable and caring manner . A true credit to her profession.

23rd April 2018
Written by a patient at Brow Medical Centre

Dr Grimston was very knowledgeable about my condition and explained some different ways to treat my symptoms. She gave me the choice of which mediation to take and explained it in a clear and concise way. She went out her way to fit me in and I would have no hesitation in seeing her again.

Nearest Endocrinologists