Dr Alison Grimston

With 20 years' experience of general practice and a lifelong interest in women's health, endocrinology and complementary therapies, I focus on inspiring and empowering patients to take back control of their health and make informed decisions, using lifestyle and mindset to tranform their health experience and minimise the use of prescribed medications. In my private practice and professional speaking I am particularly focused on helping individuals and organisations to deal with stress and hormone imbalances in a more pro-active way.

• Endocrinology

4th July 2018
Written by a patient at 10 Harley Street

Dr Grimston was so kind, she listened to me and gave me information as to improve my health and recovery. She took the time to write information about some self help exercises and where I should go from here. I came out feeling very positive and fully understanding what I should be doing.

30th May 2018
Written by a patient at Meads Medical Centre

Purely by chance Doctor Grimston was a locum at my surgery on the day of my appointment/examination , how fortunate for me . Extremely knowledgeable and helpful with an excellent comfortable and caring manner . A true credit to her profession.

23rd April 2018
Written by a patient at Brow Medical Centre

Dr Grimston was very knowledgeable about my condition and explained some different ways to treat my symptoms. She gave me the choice of which mediation to take and explained it in a clear and concise way. She went out her way to fit me in and I would have no hesitation in seeing her again.

10th April 2018
Written by a carer at Downlands Medical Centre

What luck to have an appointment with Dr Grimston the other day, the appointment was for my daughter, she asked questions and listened then suggested a few ideas to help her, leaving us to decide what the right direction to take after checking the online information she also provided for us, what a breath of fresh she was to see, I can highly recommend her.

6th April 2018
Written by a patient at Meads Medical Centre

This was an amazing appointment, she really understood my problems and actually cared about me as a person not a number and not just another patient! Wish i could see Doctors like that every time. Only wish i had had more time with her as im sure she would help me through this difficult period in my life,but sadly that cant happen. Doctors should take notes on how to be a real person to a patient and not treat them as quickly as possible to get them out and get the next one in!!

Nearest Endocrinologists