Dr Alice Butler

14th January 2016
Written by a patient at Northbourne Medical Centre

I went to Dr Butler with a severe ear infection (which I'd already been treated with antibiotics), I was in pain and lost hearing. Without looking in my ear I was told "you've had antibiotics, anything else?" I was shocked. I got an app with my regual Dr a week later with the same issue he actually looked in my ear and said "you can't go on like this" I was given another prescription. Since my ear infection in Feb last year I've lost 60% of my hearing and had an app for an MRI scan and awaiting another hospital appointment, I've seen Dr Butler years ago and had the same appalling bedside manor. This time round round I've had a sever infection that wasn't even looked at and now have loss of hearing and hospital appointment's which could of been treated sooner. No compassion at all from this Dr.

27th January 2015
Written by a patient at Northbourne Medical Centre

I have every confidence in Dr Butler. Her advice and treatment is excellent.

11th December 2014
Written by a patient at Northbourne Medical Centre

Dr Butler is both completely professional and caring. She gives me her total attention, listens to my concerns and is so re-assuring that I know I am in such capable hands. She gave me her prognosis and continued to ensure I knew what the next step(s) would be. I am fortunate indeed to have her as my named doctor.

21st November 2014
Written by a patient at Northbourne Medical Centre

Dr Butler is a very good doctor. I completely trust her as she is totally honest with me. She discussed my problem and together we decided the best way forward. The surgery appears to be run by a dedicated efficient staff. I am so glad to be a patient at this surgery.