Dr Alice Boyd

19th January 2018
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Really friendly and helpful when dealing with me and took the time to listen rather than just get me out of the door. Original appointment was for a walk-in with Nurse Rachel, however, she felt it necessary to bring Dr Boyd in and both gave really good advice which I really appreciate and booked a follow up appointment for me to advise me further.

18th December 2017
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Extremely professional and friendly, Dr. Boyd took time to both listen carefully and provide a considered and appropriately detailed response. Thank you!

23rd November 2017
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

The best doctor! very genuinely caring. I felt very well looked after and trusted her completely. I had a heart infection which had no specific & very slight symptoms similar to a mild flu, although she did not diagnose it, she did not dismiss it either and the advice she gave me gave me meant I went to the hospital at the right time. I am very grateful.

16th September 2017

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at University Of Sussex Health Centre

Not only is Dr Boyd most knowledgeable but also the Dr listens, and treats you Holistically. The two attributes go hand in hand and to help with recovery .

Short link to review Dr Alice Boyd: http://iwgc.net/eg8yf