dr-ali-ahmed-shuaib

Dr Ali Ahmed-Shuaib

Written by a NHS patient at The Barkantine Practice
6th February 2021

Dr Ali Ahmed-Shuaib explained my situation in detail & was very professional & polite. Very satisfied overall. He’s a great doctor.

Written by a patient at The Barkantine Practice
26th January 2021

I had a problem with my ear at the start of the last year, and Dr Ali Ahmed-Shuaib, took good care of this, addressing the problem quickly, I followed up and also received a high standard of care. I immediately felt better, and would highly recommend Dr Ali Ahmed-Shuaib.

Written by a patient at The Barkantine Practice
9th July 2020

I was suffering a great pain on my left shoulder from April and only when Dr Ali called to offer a physical appointment, I am now able to back to my normal live. He listen carefully of what you say and by applying the right check up to helped him to make the right decision of treatment for me. Dr Ali explained my symptoms in detail therefore I understand what is the cause and available treatment, what's more is he also provided the follow up rehabilitation exercises to help me further with my recovery. I couldn't thanks him enough, he is not only treated my pain but also in psychological way of how I should face the pain, supporting me to get back to healthy lifestyle.

• Otolaryngology

MBBS(Lond), BMEDSCI(Hons), DOHNS, LLM, MRCGP General Practitioner with special interest in ENT/ Head & Neck Surgery

Short link to review Dr Ali Ahmed-Shuaib: http://iwgc.net/ee3k9