Dr Alexander Trimmings

• Anaesthetics and ITU

4th September 2016
Written by a patient at The Horder Centre

I am a consultant anaesthetist myself and I underwent general anaesthesia under the care of Dr Trimmings for knee surgery. I was a little apprehensive about the anaesthetic, having given literally thousands, but only had two myself, one aged 5 years of age. Dr Trimmings gave me an anaesthetic that I would wish all my own patients to experience. He put me totally at ease, the IV induction was pleasant, and I woke up completely pain free and clear headed (in fact on a slight high - maybe from morphine?!). In fact I have never had a post-operative pain, discomfort or sickness at all. I left the hospital before lunch and honestly felt ready to go straight back to work (disallowed for two weeks). Anaesthetist rarely get praise, but I would recommend Dr Trimmings skill as a anaesthetist to anyone having knee surgery in East Sussex. It was a faultless experience.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists