Add your review of Dr Alex Fragoyannis

The Corfton Road Surgery
General Practice

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Dr Alex Fragoyannis

116 reviews

I studied medicine in Aberdeen University qualifying in 2001. Following some years in a variety of hospital specialities, I trained in general practice completing my Royal College membership in 2006. Since then, I have worked as a locum, salaried GP in a variety of practices in Harrow and Ealing and started as partner in Corfton Road Surgery in 2011. I have a keen interest in teaching medical students and I am an Imperial College Tutor and Examiner. I have also been involved in PCT/strategy work for NHS Harrow and I am currently a member of the Ealing Commissioning Group's Executive Clinical Lead Team. This team helps commission services and shape the future of primary care in our borough. My specialist interests include dermatology, cardiology, ENT and respiratory medicine and I also have a keen interest in medical IT. I am also founder of www.earcarelab.co.uk which provides safe and effective ear microsuction for removal of ear wax as well as consultations for ear related problems.

Specialties