Dr Alex Fragoyannis

I studied medicine in Aberdeen University qualifying in 2001. Following some years in a variety of hospital specialities, I trained in general practice completing my Royal College membership in 2006. Since then, I have worked as a locum, salaried GP in a variety of practices in Harrow and Ealing and started as partner in Corfton Road Surgery in 2011. I have a keen interest in teaching medical students and I am an Imperial College Tutor and Examiner. I have also been involved in PCT/strategy work for NHS Harrow and I am currently a member of the Ealing Commissioning Group's Executive Clinical Lead Team. This team helps commission services and shape the future of primary care in our borough. My specialist interests include dermatology, cardiology, ENT and respiratory medicine and I also have a keen interest in medical IT. I am also founder of www.earcarelab.co.uk which provides safe and effective ear microsuction for removal of ear wax as well as consultations for ear related problems.

10th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Corfton Road Surgery

I received good quality medical advice from Dr Alex for what was an ongoing concern.

24th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Corfton Road Surgery

I am registered with The Corfton Road Surgery, which is an excellent GP Practice and have consulted Dr Alex Fragoyannis on a number of occasions. Based on my experience, I would confidently say that he is one of the best GP's I have encountered. I found that he immerses himself in solving clinical problems, and is persistent until he has found answers. He also communicates in a plain talking manner to explain the problem. I rarely write reviews, however, given the positive experiences, I felt compelled to share my feedback.

18th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Corfton Road Surgery

Dr Fragoyannis is the best GP I've seen. He is attentive and does not try to just prescribe you some paracetamol and get you out of the surgery asap, as I feel other doctors can do. He also take the time to explain in detail what is causing your ailment and the options available to you, which I really appreciate

3rd September 2016
Written by a patient at The Corfton Road Surgery

Dr Fragoyannis is an excellent GP who always has time for you no matter how busy he is . He is calm and objective his advice has always been useful to me. The practice in general is one of the best I've ever experienced. The entire team (reception, nurses, doctors, practice manager) are extremely helpful. They often go far beyond the call of duty to help you. Well done.

2nd September 2016
Written by a patient at The Corfton Road Surgery

First Dr Alex was very polite and helpful. I was the patient and had my baby with me the baby was crying. Dr Alex made sure I put the baby safely on his pushchair while he is checking my blood pressure. and very proficiently undertook the diagnose and explained to me what I had.

Doctors working at The Corfton Road Surgery