Dr Alex Fragoyannis

I studied medicine in Aberdeen University qualifying in 2001. Following some years in a variety of hospital specialities, I trained in general practice completing my Royal College membership in 2006. Since then, I have worked as a locum, salaried GP in a variety of practices in Harrow and Ealing and started as partner in Corfton Road Surgery in 2011. I have a keen interest in teaching medical students and I am an Imperial College Tutor and Examiner. I have also been involved in PCT/strategy work for NHS Harrow and I am currently a member of the Ealing Commissioning Group's Executive Clinical Lead Team. This team helps commission services and shape the future of primary care in our borough. My specialist interests include dermatology, cardiology, ENT and respiratory medicine and I also have a keen interest in medical IT. I am also founder of www.earcarelab.co.uk which provides safe and effective ear microsuction for removal of ear wax as well as consultations for ear related problems.

8th March 2019

I was very fortunate to get a last minute cancellation at 10.30 this morning and was back in my car, prescription in hand, at 10.44am. I was extremely fortunate to be seen by Dr Alex Fragoyannis! What a lovely doctor and great practice in general. Thank you all!

7th March 2019

Doctor Alex is exceptional. I don’t know where my son would have been if it wasn’t for him. He always pays attention to my concerns and he explains everything and I just feel relieved after the appointment. I can’t recommend him highly enough. The only downfall is that everybody wants to be seen by him and thus is very hard to book an appointment with him.

7th December 2018

Intelligent, pays attention to the patients needs, cares, very kind, gentle, understanding and above all honest.

Short link to review Dr Alex Fragoyannis: http://iwgc.net/e6ja