Dr Alberto Salmoiraghi

• Psychiatry

12th April 2017
Written by a patient at Wrexham Maelor Hospital

Excellent Dr, will help you get back on your feet again and will rehabilitate you by helping you be round caring and compassionate people and help you not to feel that your not on your own with a mental illness.

24th February 2017

This is a good Doctor.

3rd January 2017
Written by a carer at Wrexham Maelor Hospital

Dr Alberto has said ed my daughter's life he is the only one to diagnose ADHD see has had a terrible traumatic life . She had been told by a mental health specialist to stop drinking taking drugs and her mental health would improve and discharge her from mental health. We got second option with dr Alberto he really listened to he tragic life story made his diagnosis put her on medication and she is doing. So well it's changed jer life. We both think k she would probably not be here today if she had not found this amazing doctor

22nd October 2014
Written by a patient at Wrexham Maelor Hospital

I have seen a few psychiatrists in my life but Dr Alberto is definitely the best I have seen. I have been under his care now for 2 years after he diagnosed me with Bipolar Disorder. He really does make you feel like your his only patient. He has a very calm and reassuring manner. He always listens to what I have to say. He invited my children aged 14 and 10 to come along to my appointment with him so they had the opportunity to speak to him and answer any questions, concerns or worries they had in order to reassure them. He always includes my husband and children whenever I bring them with me to an appointment and always takes on board what they have to say. I'm truly grateful that I have Dr Alberto as my Consultant Psychiatrist.

Nearest Psychiatrists