Dr Albert Gramsma

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at Eden Park Surgery

Dr Gramsna is caring, very knowledgeable and really takes the time to listen and explain. I trust him implicitly and feel he's really focused on doing his best for me as an individual.

13th April 2017
Written by a patient at Eden Park Surgery

He listens to you, I mean really listen to you. And he never seems tired to explain things to you. I am so comfortable to tell or ask him anything pertaining to any sickness I have.

2nd November 2015

Dr Gramsma found on examining me for a chest infection that I had a heart murmur and referred me to the PRU Hospital in Farnborough who consequently found a problem with my Aortic Heart Valve, as I had little or no symptoms regarding this problem I would never have known about it without his expertise. I am now waiting for an Aortic Valve Replacement at Kings College to be performed by Mr Ranjit Deshpande. I feel very much that without Dr Gramsma finding my Heart problem it may have gone undetected for much longer with possible dire consequences. Dr Gramsma is in my opinion a very caring Doctor and a really nice person. Thank you Sir. Len Lawson.

Doctors working at Eden Park Surgery