Dr Albert Doerr

GP

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at Rope Green Medical Centre

I had made a appointment with Dr Doerr, as he was the only one available, I was suffering with lower back pain his advice was to do yoga and come back in 12 months , very unhelpful with this advice so I left feeling let down , so much so I made another appointment shortly afterwards with another Dr who quickly got blood test done etc and I was diagnosed with cancer!!, fortunately for myself this has been treated in the nick of time left any longer I was told I would be in serious trouble, I am so fortunate to have listened to my own instincts and not Dr Doerr !!

4th November 2017
Written by a patient at Rope Green Medical Centre

Dr. Doerr is a rare gem. He listens and it is obvious he cares. Highly recommend!

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at Rope Green Medical Centre

A Lovely GP who took the time and trouble to listen to me. a very concise and direct Doctor but that is appreciated by me rather than listen to alot of 'waffle'. He promised to phone with some information and did exactly that within 2 hours of me leaving the surgery. Dr Doerr is the kind of GP that used to exist 30 years ago.

29th August 2017
Written by a patient at Rope Green Medical Centre

Dr. Doerr actually LISTENS to me. It's hard to convey just how exciting that is. He actively listens to what you have to say and together you work on a plan to solve the problem. He comes up with his plans quickly and authoritatively - and (buzz word alert) he seems to take an holistic approach to his patients - treating the entire patient and not just the symptom(s). Now there is of course a downside to this, because Doctor Doerr takes all the time he needs to treat every patient properly (in stark contrast to other Rope Green G.P.'s who aresingle-mindedly focussed on getting you out the door within ten minutes), he does tend to run late. So you will usually have to wait 45 minutes or so after your appointed time - but take a book and enjoy the wait - it's worth it. Best G.P. I've had in the U.K.

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Rope Green Medical Centre

Without doubt the best communicating doctor I have found. He explains his reasoning whilst considering symptoms. Absolutely excellent!!

Doctors working at Rope Green Medical Centre