Dr Alastair Wells

22nd December 2014
Written by a patient at The Moat House Surgery

We are both really impressed by this very efficiently run surgery which we have been with for 25 years now. We particularly like the fact that we can nearly always get an appointment with our own doctor, and usually very promptly, but we have every faith in all of the doctors and nurses at the surgery. The reception staff are excellent and the telephone is always answered very quickly. Electronic prescriptions make life much easier both for the patients and the doctors. Patients are invariably seen on time, and if not, there is always a good reason why not.

3rd December 2014
Written by a patient at The Moat House Surgery

Dr Wells has been my, and my wife's, GP for 25 years. In all that time we have been very happy with our consultations with him and have utmost confidence in his diagnoses. He is always patient and listens to our opinions and suggestions before fully explaining the actions he is taking. The Moat House surgery in general provides a very good service.

16th November 2014
Written by a patient at The Moat House Surgery

As a working man, my appointments with Dr.Wells are always to the point & clear, which I like. I have found that he listens, extracts information & provides sound advice, you are made to feel that whatever the course of treatment offered it has been considered & planned. He does make you feel comfortable & not at all rushed, so every visit is a good experience.

1st October 2014
Written by a patient at The Moat House Surgery

Dr Wells listened carefully to my symptons, and then explained thoroughly and simply what he thought was causing the pain and an explanation of what might help and why. he was sympathetic, clear and thorough. It woudl be helpful though if he had included the name of the surgery with his name so that i could be absolutely sure that I'm reviewing the correct Dr!

Short link to review Dr Alastair Wells: http://iwgc.net/eji9