Dr Alastair Sutcliffe

• Paediatrics

« 1 2 3 4 »

28th December 2016
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

Dr Surcliffe, is very nice and understanding. He knows exactly what to say, he helped me a lot and would like to thank him for that. He is the best doctor I could have had. He knows when to be serious and when to be funny. Natalia Howard.

4th December 2016
Written by a carer at The Portland Hospital

We went to see Dr. Sutcliffe ( who is in fact a Professor!) for a recurring problem with absence attacks with our five year old son. We were shown a huge amount of care and attention by Dr. Sutcliffe; he asked us lots of questions, carried out a full examination of our son and took time to speak to both him and us. We never once felt rushed or that we might be asking silly questions. Dr. Sutcliffe already came highly recommended by a GP friend so I felt in good hands, but I felt very much to be in the hands of a specialist who also took the time to show pastoral care to my son. Both a brilliant clinician and approachable, kind person. We feel very lucky to have found him.

20th November 2016
Written by a carer at University College Hospital

As parents, we cannot recommend Professor Sutcliffe highly enough. Our daughter has been under his care for the last five years, and from the first moment we walked in to his consulting room, we knew that she was in excellent hands. He has an exceptional bedside manner and we feel extremely fortunate to have benefitted not only from his wealth of knowledge and experience, but also from his warmth, compassion, support and steady voice of reassurance. Nothing has ever been too much trouble for this wonderful doctor, who has often gone above and beyond his duty to provide the very best care.

18th November 2016
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

Doctor Sutcliffe is by far the best doctor I have ever had (and I have had a lot of doctors). He takes good care of me and listens to me whenever I see him. Every time I go to one of his appointments I enjoy every minute of it and I look forward to the next time I see him. I trust him a lot to make the right decisions about my medical condition and I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone.

17th November 2016
Written by a carer at Highgate Hospital Ltd

It came as no surprise to me to read words such as 'blown away' by other reviewers on this site concerning Professor Sutcliffe's care. He really is an extraordinary doctor and moreover, person. He treated my 4 year old daughter with warmth and charm that she usually only receives from close family members. He completely gets children - how to interact with them and allay their fears. He treated me, as her mother, with the highest regard. I always felt listened to and he spoke to me as an equal and with respect. His communication with me went above and beyond what I expected. I cannot recommend Professor Sutcliffe highly enough.

« 1 2 3 4 »