Dr Alastair Hull

• Psychiatry

23rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Murray Royal Hospital

Dr.Alastair Hull treated me for PTSD and chronic depression for quite a number of years.I would regard him as the best there is in the United Kingdom.His own work is at the cutting edge of treatment for P.T.S.D.Dr.Hull wrote a detailed report for the Court of Session re RTA.It recquired him to read my whole medical file.Actually my Q.C. stated that it was an excellent report.Dr.Hull is called as an expert witness at the Court of Session where two psychiatrists have different opinions.Over the years I found Dr.Hull to be empathetic,patient,very skilled and being very human.He has achieved a standard of expertise in his field that is no doubt driven by the fact that he is a perfectionist.

6th November 2017
Written by a patient at Murray Royal Hospital

Listened to me and was very patient with my inability to vocalise my long term problems. The help I got from him was the only sensible and concrete help I’d ever got. I would not have recovered from my trauma without having seen this Consultant.

4th July 2015
Written by a patient at Murray Royal Hospital

Listened, but had no long term patience

Short link to review Dr Alastair Hull: http://iwgc.net/eee4q