Dr Alan Thompson

• Neurology

8th October 2014

This so called "doctor" does not believe in speaking with his patients over the phone and contrary to his patient friendly secretary/receptionist (not!), he can't be bothered replying to emails either. While Prof Thompson is friendly enough in person, he's about as helpful as a wet match when it comes to being of assistance or responding to patients' needs. I have a neurological condition and wanted to be prescribed a new drug which would have assisted with my walking. However try as I might, I could not speak directly with the person who was supposed to be my neurologist. When I finally had enough of no responses, I gently rminded the professor that whilst it was true patients needed their doctors, doctors shouldn't forget that without patients they would be out of a job. Now THAT finally illicited a reply, and what was said reply? "fnd yourself another doctor". Charming. Needless to say, if you are looking for a doctor who will be there for you, look elsewhere.

Short link to review Dr Alan Thompson: http://iwgc.net/efaf