Dr Alan Cooper

26th May 2010
Written by a patient at Lockswood Surgery

I have been a patient of Dr Cooper for over 10 years and he is always understanding, kind and extremely helpful. He has never been judgmental or dismissive. But most importantly he has never treated me as though I was a neurotic mother. He always listens to any concerns I have about the children and takes them seriously, offering plenty of help advice all the way. I would highly recommend him to anyone! FANTASTIC DOCTOR!

5th September 2008
Written by a patient at Lockswood Surgery

Dr Cooper is a brilliant GP, in fact all the GP's at Lockswood are outstanding. we moved out of the area and we had to change surgerys, had no choice. Given a choice we would have stayed. Dr Cooper, listens, talks to you on a level field, not as a doctor that thinks you are stupid, understands that sometimes symptoms can be scary and takes time and explains all the reasons why you are not going to die!!! Dr Cooper rules! He is also a kind man, that is sympathetic to family life. I think he co-runs the practice, and his admin and reception team are also an asset to him. If you are moving to Whiteley or Locks Heath, Iunderstand that Whiteley surgery is also brilliant and lockswood. But if you want my advice go to Locksheath and ask to see Dr Cooper!

Short link to review Dr Alan Cooper: http://iwgc.net/elmt