Dr Alan Bennett

12th August 2017
Written by a patient at Steyning Health Centre

Dr Bennett is the best thing ever happened to Steyning health centre. As a patient with a lot of medical conditions ,he totally understands not just the medical side of things but also the psychological effect that this has on me as I struggle to trust the doctors enough to open up to them but he always has time to listen and never rush you ,there are a few Doctors that should take a leaf out of his book , as he makes you feel like an individual rather than a number . I am extremely grateful to have him as my GP .

28th June 2017
Written by a carer at Steyning Health Centre

My daughter aged 15 was seen a couple of months ago by Dr Bennett as she has had problems with her skin which were affecting her confidence. I was utterly impressed by how he interacted with her, listened carefully and explained clearly the treatment options. He communicated so well with her and at no point was rushed, but had a calm and considerate approach. I was so impressed with his care and attention to detail. My daughter's face has successfully cleared up with the treatment. With so many gripes about the NHS I want to say a huge thank you. This was truly excellent care & much appreciated. It may seem like a straightforward consultation for a minor ailment but had a big impact.

9th December 2016
Written by a patient at Steyning Health Centre

If Dr Alan Bennett could be cloned, general medical practice would improve ten fold. He is extremely approachable and genuinely cares. He has never made me feel rushed or insignificant and takes a very pragmatic approach. As someone with a chronic, degenerative condition, I couldn't wish for a better GP.

1st August 2015
Written by a patient at Steyning Health Centre

Dr Bennett is one of the best GP's I've ever encountered..he is friendly, courteous and helpful but most of all he listens. He listens to what the problem or problems are and acts immediately to ensure an outcome that is relevant and will be helpful. Dr Bennett comes out to see me as I have home visits and nothing is too much trouble for him..my daughter also has Dr Bennett as her GP and she feels the same way.

8th February 2015
Written by a patient at Steyning Health Centre

He is the best in his fields, involves you totally in all aspects of care and I can't recommend him highly enough. Outstanding!