Dr Ajay Bhundia

10th February 2018
Written by a patient at Oxgate Gardens Surgery

I had a breakout of a rare skin condition which was very troubling for me, after seeing other specialists and given a mishmash of creams which were time consuming to apply and didn't really seem to help someone suggested that I see Dr Bhundia as he also specialises in dermatology and is up to date; he was. After literally 4 days I saw great results and after a week it was 100% gone. Not only that but for the second time at Oxgate (Dr Haynes being the first) I feel that I was really listened to and empathised with which is a great skill for any Doctor. Thank you So much.

13th March 2016
Written by a patient at Oxgate Gardens Surgery

Dr. Bhundia came to this surgery after I been there for few years. I had been seen by Dr. Johns but she left. A neighbour told me all about this new Dr.and recommend for me to make next appointment with him, I did since then ,even I have to wait 4 weeks to see him He is so patient even with my bad ingles.

12th February 2015
Written by a patient at Oxgate Gardens Surgery

Dr Bhundia is a sympathetic doctor who always has time to listen to you. He answers all your questions in an "easy to understand" way explaining things along the way.

1 mile