Dr Ajay Bedi

6th January 2018
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

Felt very at ease and listened to

15th December 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

This is a teaching practise and so there is a succession of trainee GP's coming and going. I am happy to see any of these trainees for general appointments, but for particularly challenging issues concerning my ongoing care, I prefer to consult with one of the two senior partners within the practise - Dr. Bedi or Dr. Cordner. I find these doctors particularly caring, knowledgable and understanding; plus the triage approach to arranging appointments is very efficient.

15th December 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

Wonderful GP. Understanding, sympathetic and highly professional.

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

I saw Dr Bedi this morning. He took the time to listen to my concerns .He explained everything in great detail . Even though i was only scheduled for only a 5 minute appmt. he took his time to refer me to the right people . He examined me and sent me for bloods , refered me for an emergency scan and booked me in to see him again . He cares for his patients and wants them to receive the right care ..

8th December 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

DrBedi, treats you as an individual not an NHS number, polite listens and explains in a straight forward easy way so you can understand. He will go out of his way to benefit your health and happiness. Words alone cant describe this man and his desire to give the best treatment and respect to all.