Dr Ajay Bedi

26th October 2017
Written by a carer at Mayfield Medical Group

I recently took my son to the surgery for a skin related problem I found that Dr Bedi took time to listen to him and my concerns the consultation was not in any way hurried and at a time that suited our work patterns. The surgery is professional and would like to thank them for excellent customer care.

26th October 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

This Doctor and his practice are totally committed to patient care I find he will listen you are your surgery time is not rushed. The surgery does its up most so get you an appointment that suits you and I would recommend anyone who needs a Doctor to visit this surgery they are totally trustworthy and professional at all times.

5th October 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

I had an appointment with Dr Bedi this evening who was really pleasant and didn't rush through the appointment as some GP's have done. He listened to everything I had to say, made some notes as we went on, explained everything in great detail as best he could, he was extremely thorough, he explained what tests and investigations will be required, blood tests, X-ray, ultrasound scan and possibly an MRI scan all depending on my results. He made a follow up appointment for me to be seen again. This was a much better way than to ring through their main reception. Thank you once again for your time and was very much appreciated.

16th September 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

Dr Bedi was kind and took his time to listen to me and genuinely seemed to care.

7th August 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

Had an appointment with Dr. Bedi today,he was very welcoming and pleasant. He listened carefully to what i had to say then suggested some options. He is going to arrange an MRI scan appointment for me. He is very friendly and made me feel relaxed. He is a wonderful doctor.