Dr Ajay Bedi

« 1 2 3 4 »

28th June 2018
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

I have visited Dr. Bede on many occasions for a variety of reasons and have always found him sympathetic, understanding, informative and extremely professional in all aspects. He listens to all my questions and queries, answering and advising to my full satisfaction.

23rd June 2018
Written by a carer at Mayfield Medical Group

Dr; Bedi gave us an extended appt; to discuss my wife's problems. He listened carefully to what we had to say, and discussed each point at length. He then explained in detail the options available, and suggested the best option to suit my wife. He was very pleasant throughout the appt; and really helpful. He really made us all feel at ease, and we felt really satisfied at the end of the appt; I can't speak too highly of him, and would recommend him to everyone.

20th June 2018
Written by a carer at Mayfield Medical Group

I attended the surgery late in the day with my daughter. There were no appointments left that day but the receptionist kindly said that she would speak to the doctor. Dr Bedi agreed to see my daughter and she was seen very quickly. Dr Bedi had a lovely manner with her and was very caring. He examined her thoroughly and as this was an ongoing issue, made a referral to a specialist. Dr Bedi is an excellent practitioner and I would highly recommend him and the practice to others.

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

Came to se dr bedi I with knee problems got me straight in to a mri results came back quick another appointment made with dr bedi and now I have a hospital appointment. I feel a lot better knowing it’s getting sorted . Dr bedi is the loveliest dr I have ever met . Made me so welcome and problem being fixed .

20th April 2018
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

Top Doctor who explained care/ treatment professionally and with ease of understanding

« 1 2 3 4 »