Dr Ajay Bedi

16th September 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

Dr Bedi was kind and took his time to listen to me and genuinely seemed to care.

7th August 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

Had an appointment with Dr. Bedi today,he was very welcoming and pleasant. He listened carefully to what i had to say then suggested some options. He is going to arrange an MRI scan appointment for me. He is very friendly and made me feel relaxed. He is a wonderful doctor.

4th August 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

This appointment was booked in for the wrong week. So I turned up and was told my appointment was next week not today. Fortunately the Dr admitted it was his error and saw me straight away anyway. The Dr was friendly, listened to what I had to say. He gave me the relevant information.

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

I didn't feel rushed as I have been with other doctors and I felt that Dr Bedi fully listened and reassured me. I have since been sent for tests and referred to a specialist. Thank You

14th June 2017
Written by a patient at Mayfield Medical Group

Thanks to Dr Bedi I have had the tests and results I needed quickly and he has done everything to ensure me about my health with the utmost professionalism but in the most friendly way.