Dr Ailsa Hart

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

21st March 2017
Written by a patient at St Mark's Hospital

Dr A Hart is an amazing doctor. She has helped in dealing with my Crohn's disease. She takes the time to listen and explain to you complex issues in simple ways. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor. I have had a lot of flare ups and remission and having a good doctor has helped me to navigate through it. I would recommend Dr A Hart as I know you would be treated with the utmost respect, dignity and compassion.

14th November 2016
Written by a patient at St Mark's Hospital

Professor Ailsa Hart is like IBD royalty - you just know you’re in the safest, most capable and best possible hands. There’s the National IBD Standards and then there’s the Professor Ailsa Hart IBD care standards, which are even higher and unbeatable. In a way, I wish they could clone her so not just St Mark’s Crohn's patients could be looked after by her.

28th August 2014
Written by a carer at St Mark's Hospital

Reassuring and knowledgeable, Dr Hart gives you absolute confidence in her abilities. Excellent manner with my worried teenage daughter; she took exactly the right tone. Also happy to include family members, while making sure that my daughter was her focus and the most important person in the room.

Nearest Gastroenterologists