Dr Aenaone Wearn

7th February 2018
Written by a patient at Bedworth Health Centre

Dr Wearn has helped me immensely with many health issues over the past few years. She is incredibly thorough and, depending on the medical issue, encourages her patients to return to her to discuss how the treatment is going etc, which other doctors have not done for me before. She has spent a great deal of time helping to refer me to hospital and has even chased up an appointment for me when I mentioned I had not been seen months after her initial referral. It seems like Dr Wearn cares a great deal about her patients. She is kind, compassionate and she has shown an amazing amount of compassion towards me over the past few years for a variety of conditions. I cannot thank her enough for her empathetic treatment towards me. She is an amazing GP!

13th April 2017
Written by a patient at Bedworth Health Centre

This Dr is very Thorough and listens to all concerns and great follow up.

24th January 2016
Written by a patient at Bedworth Health Centre

I managed to get a late appointment, I was advised tablets, to relieve pain from Sciatica, worked straight way. Next appointment in 2 weeks.

Doctors working at Bedworth Health Centre