dr-adrian-winbow

Written by a carer at Keats House
31st January 2018

I can’t express how thankful I am

Written by a patient at Southend Hospital
25th January 2018

An extremely professional, calm and genuinely caring individual. I went to see him with my partner who was suffering from severe anxiety and he devised a treatment plan in conjunction with a local counsellor and so far he is doing well! I cannot recommend him enough, his services aren't cheap but he is well worth the money and expertise. A lovely man.

Written by a patient at Keats House
22nd December 2017

I met with Dr. Winbow for an ADHD assessment. He was kind - warm, professional and validating. Dr Winbow listened to what I had to say and took me seriously, gave me all the information I needed and explained everything thoroughly. I can't recommend Dr Winbow highly enough.

Written by a member of staff at BMI Shirley Oaks Hospital
4th December 2017

Excellent service

Dr Winbow has over 30 years’ experience as a general adult consultant psychiatrist within the NHS and private sectors. He has held senior positions within private medical and psychiatric hospitals as well as providing clinics throughout the South East of England. He is the Medical Director at Private Psychiatry, a private practice of consultant psychiatrists with clinics in Kent, London and Surrey. He is fully trained in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, Counselling and Hypnotherapy as well as being an advanced EMDR therapist. Dr Winbow is a member of the Association of European Psychiatrists (AEP) and a member of the Federation of Independent Practitioner Organisations (FIPO). Dr Winbow is a former member of the General Medical Council’s panel of Psychiatric Examiners and Assessors and sat on Fitness to Practice Panels as a Specialist Advisor. He is also Medical Advisor for the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales; a Clinical Advisor at the General Pharmaceutical Council; and a Specialist Advisor for the Care Quality Commission.

Nearest Psychiatrists