Dr Adrian Heald

• Endocrinology
  • Psychiatry

6th May 2017
Written by a patient at Victoria Infirmary

Saw Dr Heald in January 2017. He is so kind and personable, I felt like he really listened and understood what I was going through with my health issues. The medication he gave me for my Hypothyroidism has, literally, been life-changing. I couldn't recommend him more.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Macclesfield District General Hospital

Saw Dr Heald regarding a thyroid problem that made life very complicated due to the side effects (excessive tiredness, joint pain, depression etc.), Dr Heald explained patiently that it's all related and I'm not losing my mind, it's due to my thyroid not working as it should and that it's a complex and difficult process getting it right. After being brushed aside by GPs with I must imagine it all and I'm just getting older, it was a relief to have a Dr who took it seriously, tested for antibodies which we found, then even suggested a test for gluten intolerance as he said it is not uncommon that people with an auto-immune thyroid disease develop a gluten intolerance and some of my symptoms point to it, he was right and I tested positive for coeliac disease.

Nearest Endocrinologists