Dr Adrian Head-Rapson

Written by a patient at Renacres Hospital
30th May 2019

Dr Head-Rhapson is the best consultant i have ever had he is kind down to earth and importantly he listens i can't thank him enough and his team for all his help over the past ten years i would highly recommend him it's just a shame I've unfortunately had to leave however he's one of the finest doctors you could ever wish to meet.

Written by a patient at Euxton Hall Hospital
13th May 2019

One of the nicest doctors I have ever had the privilege to meet and be treated by. A true gent. He listens and does his utmost to deliver the best treatment for your condition.

Written by a patient at Renacres Hospital
1st April 2019

This man is a true gentleman.If you are lucky enough to see this man he will endeavour to help you.I have been a patient for a number of years now for my chronic pain and Dr Head Rapson has always endeavoured to help me being the most patient and understanding of all the healthcare professionals I have dealt with. I trust this man implicitly and he is a credit to the medical profession.He always listens to you and has supported me on my decisions regarding my treatment.He is truly a wonderful human being. Five stars all round.

Nearest Pain medicine specialists