Dr Adam Bray

Dermatology, Dermatological surgery, and Mohs Surgery. Specialising in skin cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd December 2018

I was recommended to Dr Bray after having had a basal cell carcinoma removed from my nose with another surgeon. The tumour had not been totally removed and I needed Moh’s surgery and a skin graft. From the moment of my first call throughout the surgery and aftercare everything was handled superbly. I have total trust and respect for Adam and his team. He is very empthathetic, understanding and a superb listener which means that you can ask anything and get and honest answer.i am now 3months after the operation and have had my last check up. All the cancer was removed, the wound is healing very well and the skin graft has taken. I would recommend Dr Bray without any hesitation.

21st November 2018

I can highly recommend Dr Adam Bray. He has done an excellent job of removing the BCC from my R.nostril and skin grafting the area. His manner is very reassuring and his explanations are very clear. Many thanks.

30th April 2018

The whole experience was great - from the ease of getting an appointment, the comprehensive and thourough clinic appointment, immediate biopsy and the feedback I have had. Dr Bray has a great manner and explained clearly what was going on. He took a biopsy and followed up biopsy reports in a timely manner A great job!!

5th December 2017

Dr Adam Bray diagnosed and treated an uncommon skin condition and basal cell carcinoma. During consultation he put me thoroughly at ease with the diagnosis and follow up treatments. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Bray to anyone requiring treatment for skin conditions.

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Very attentive and made you feel completely at ease. Highly professional and exceptionally good at what he does! I had a large basal cell tumour which was growing on the side of my nose by my eye. This was removed through mohs surgery and Adam did an outstanding job, leaving me with very minimal evidence that I ever had one! This was down to his experience and utter skill at what he does. Can't recommend him enough!!!

« 1 2 3 4 »