Dr Adam Bray

Dermatology, Dermatological surgery, and Mohs Surgery. Specialising in skin cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.

« 1 2 3 4 »

5th December 2017

Dr Adam Bray diagnosed and treated an uncommon skin condition and basal cell carcinoma. During consultation he put me thoroughly at ease with the diagnosis and follow up treatments. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Bray to anyone requiring treatment for skin conditions.

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Very attentive and made you feel completely at ease. Highly professional and exceptionally good at what he does! I had a large basal cell tumour which was growing on the side of my nose by my eye. This was removed through mohs surgery and Adam did an outstanding job, leaving me with very minimal evidence that I ever had one! This was down to his experience and utter skill at what he does. Can't recommend him enough!!!

14th November 2017

My partner was referred to Dr Adam Bray for treatment of Basal cell Carcinoma. Dr Bray took a very personal and professional approach and can not thank him enough for his attention to care for my partner who needed urgent Mohs Surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Adam Bray for anyone who requires specialist treatment.

18th September 2017

I was referred to Dr Bray in March 2017 after being diagnosed with a BCC near my eye . I had this shaved in November and it had started to return . My Consultant recommended Dr Bray as an expert in MOHS surgery and I was told this was the best option for me . From the outset Dr Bray made me feel reassured, comfortable and confident that he would be able to remove this and leave me with as little scarring as possible . The day of the operation he made me feel at ease and telephoned me personally that evening to ensure I was ok. Follow up appointments were reassuring and my scar has now healed so well that it's almost impossible to spot. Both Dr Bray and his Secretary Julia made a very stressful time so much more bearable and I am extremely grateful to them both. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Bray to anyone in the same situation as I found myself .

14th August 2017

I had the Mohs procedure for a BCC on my nose 3 months ago and I am delighted with the outcome. Even after such a short time, there is practically no visible sign that anything has been done, thanks to the amazing skill of Dr Bray and his very careful stitching.

« 1 2 3 4 »