Dr Adam Bray

Dermatology, Dermatological surgery, and Mohs Surgery. Specialising in skin cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment.

18th September 2017

I was referred to Dr Bray in March 2017 after being diagnosed with a BCC near my eye . I had this shaved in November and it had started to return . My Consultant recommended Dr Bray as an expert in MOHS surgery and I was told this was the best option for me . From the outset Dr Bray made me feel reassured, comfortable and confident that he would be able to remove this and leave me with as little scarring as possible . The day of the operation he made me feel at ease and telephoned me personally that evening to ensure I was ok. Follow up appointments were reassuring and my scar has now healed so well that it's almost impossible to spot. Both Dr Bray and his Secretary Julia made a very stressful time so much more bearable and I am extremely grateful to them both. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Bray to anyone in the same situation as I found myself .

14th August 2017

I had the Mohs procedure for a BCC on my nose 3 months ago and I am delighted with the outcome. Even after such a short time, there is practically no visible sign that anything has been done, thanks to the amazing skill of Dr Bray and his very careful stitching.

22nd May 2017

Dr Bray treated my daughter for distressing facial acne. Her opinion is that Dr Bray was very attentive, took care to ensure that she was fully consulted, always gave her the possible options, and above all asked her how she felt about the treatment and her progress .His team were very helpful in arranging appointments and sorting out payments but, above all "are just very nice people".We are very glad to have met them.

15th February 2017
Written by a patient at Bristol Royal Infirmary

I saw Mr Bray at the BRI. I had a lentigo maligna on my cheek. Mr Bray explained throughly what he was going to do. He removed it all together last Thursday. He was the consummate professional. Took his time told me what he was doing and why. He was brilliant, as were the nurses who assisted him. I am going tomorrow to have my stitches removed. I am not in the least worried because I have complete trust in him. Thank you Mr Bray. If you need to see a dermatologist, Mr Bray is your man.

12th November 2016

I was referred to Dr Bray following consultation with another dermatologist who suspected that the lump on the side of my nose was a basal cell carcinoma that would need excision and a skin graft. I was impressed with Dr Bray from my first appointment: he is very calm, very reassuring and not in the least patronising, unlike so many doctors. Dr Bray carefully examined me and clearly explained what needed to be done and what I could expect. His secretary phoned to arrange my admission shortly afterwards. On the day of the op Dr Bray again clearly explained what would happen. The surgey was done under local anaesthetic and Dr Bray was very calm and reassuring during the two hours I was on the operating table. My skin graft healed really well (both donor site and the area on my nose) and even a few weeks afterwards comments were made about how unnoticeable it is. Follow up appointments were unhurried and Dr Bray answered all my questions thoroughly and gave advice to prevent future occurences. I am extremely pleased with every aspect of my care from Dr Bray and would recommend him without hesitation.

Nearest Dermatologists