Dr Abir Yakoob

19th March 2015
Written by a patient at Manor Practice

Dr. Yakoob is so polite and very easy to talk too. She is very concerning about any little issue you may face, I completely trust this doctor and always wish to she her. Dr. Yakoob listens and offers great support to me.

12th March 2015
Written by a patient at Manor Practice

It was the first time that I had seen Dr Yakoob, she listened to me and I felt that she really cared. She talked to me and not at me and was anxious to explore all avenues so that she did not miss anything. I will definitely request to see her again on my follow-up appointment.

15th January 2015
Written by a patient at Manor Practice

In my experience Dr. Yakoob provides an exceptional level of attention to you, her patient. She is able to make you feel like an individual, even in just a few minutes with her. There is no sense at all of just being another patient or being processed in any way. She remembers previous conversations in incredible detail, listens so well and I trust her implicitly. I wish she was my permanent doctor, she is absolutely lovely.

11th December 2014
Written by a patient at Manor Practice

Dr Yakoob has been able to help me through a difficult patch. She has been very approachable, caring and understanding.

14th November 2014
Written by a patient at Manor Practice

Wonderful friendly service. Dr. Yakoob actually listened to my judgement of my my own symptoms. A refreshing experience. I would happily see this doctor again.