dr-abdul-gatrad-1

Dr Abdul Gatrad

Written by a private patient at Manor Hospital
14th November 2021

I have had the absolute pleasure of having met such a wonderful person. prof. Gatrad has helped with both of my children. Two completely different concerns, 2 years apart. His care and attention ruin is second to none! He goes well over and above the call if duty and it’s clear he is only concerned about the welfare of his patients. He will spend time explaining and providing reassurance when needed, even when it involves sacrificing his own time! The profession is extremely lucky to have him in it! Prof Gatrad really is one in a million and more!

Written by a private patient at Manor Hospital
30th October 2021

My baby has recently been treated by Professor Gatrad. I have seen that another patient has called him one in a million. I would definitely agree he is. From the moment I met him I had complete confidence in the way that he dealt with us, he was excellent at listening and questioning to make sure he had all of the facts in order to treat our baby. Professor Gatrad is a lovely, kind man and a real shining star to his profession.

Dr Abdul Gatrad was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

• Paediatrics

Professor A R Gatrad OBE has been a child specialist at the Manor hospital for over 25 years. He is nationally and internationally known through many of his publications and the 2 books that he has written. He holds a national award for clinical excellence.

Nearest Paediatricians