dr-abdul-gatrad-1

Dr Abdul Gatrad

« 1 2 3 4 »

30th October 2021

My baby has recently been treated by Professor Gatrad. I have seen that another patient has called him one in a million. I would definitely agree he is. From the moment I met him I had complete confidence in the way that he dealt with us, he was excellent at listening and questioning to make sure he had all of the facts in order to treat our baby. Professor Gatrad is a lovely, kind man and a real shining star to his profession.

Written by a private patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital
16th September 2021

Dr Gatrad is highly recommended. He attentively listened to all our concerns regarding our daughter and helped her on the path to recovery. Without him, we would still be struggling as no other doctor got to the route of the problem. Not only does he listen and help but his advice is clear and ensures that we understood the reasons for each step he was taking which we really appreciated.

11th September 2021

Prof Gatrad is thorough, kind, considerate, extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. I have seen him with two of my children and wouldn't trust advise from anyone else when it comes to the children. He is one in a million and an absolute legend. Charlotte (mum).

Written by a private patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital
7th September 2021

Our daughter was poorly with a UTI - she was treated over a matter of 3 weeks but we felt the need to get referred for further tests. We received recommendations for Professor Gatrad. He was excellent in getting back to us very quickly, I felt that he understood our concerns and helped us rush through to get scans done so we had answers. He was very thoughtful - checking on our daughter after he had finished clinics late. Nothing felt too much trouble. We felt in safe hands. His knowledge and experience in paediatric care was excellent. I would not hesitate in recommending him. He had a more rounded approach to care ensuring we were covering all angles with her treatment going forward. I cannot thank him enough.

6th September 2021

Dr Gatrad's professional and attentive manner with his patients is second to none. I have never met a Doctor with such a detailed understanding of his patients' health problems and personal circumstances. I think this is because he really takes the time to listen to his patients and use this information to tailor treatment strategies accordingly. In addition, his vast experience and knowledge mean that the care we are getting is the very best available. He has been treating our 4 year old son for several months, we have seen some improvement in his condition as a result and we are confident further progress can be made in Doctor Gatrad's care. Many thanks to him and his colleagues for all their help and support.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Dr Abdul Gatrad was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

• Paediatrics

Professor A R Gatrad OBE has been a child specialist at the Manor hospital for over 25 years. He is nationally and internationally known through many of his publications and the 2 books that he has written. He holds a national award for clinical excellence.

Nearest Paediatricians