dr-abdul-gatrad-1

Dr Abdul Gatrad

Written by a private patient at The Wolverhampton Nuffield Hospital
27th March 2021

We couldn’t have wished for a better consultant for our daughter. Professor Gatrad has been outstanding in treating our daughter for just over a year now and she is now so much better than when we first met him. His knowledge, advice, approach and understanding is second to none. Unfortunately due to Covid we only met him in person once, however the telephone consultations since have still been excellent and not made any difference to the treatment plan we’ve been following. We’re so happy we chose Professor Gatrad, and we’re sure everyone else he looks after feels the same.

Written by a carer at Manor Hospital
27th January 2021

Prof G is both extremely experienced and also down to earth. It was wonderful to meet with someone who could connect with my son, and treat me as an equal, while offering his expertise in a manner that everyone in the family could digest. I can not thank him enough for his input and time. He truely is a wonder man.

Written by a carer at Spire Little Aston Hospital
18th January 2021

Having made contact with Dr Gatrad on New Years eve, we were not expecting a reply from him, but he contacted us straight way out of hours which was really nice of him and totally above and beyond, which helped in terms of understanding a way forward and formulating a plan of action. Due to COVID we had to discuss the issue via a Zoom meeting, which works absolutely fine for the initial consultation and the feed back of the Test Results. He was really nice to talk with putting my son as ease and explaining in a way he could understand and on his level and terminologies. I cant recommend him highly enough for his speed in addressing our ask and with the diagnosis and structure going forward. A gentleman and thorough professional.

Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital
4th January 2021

Prof Gatrad had been looking after our son for over a year now. We can’t speak highly enough of the professionalism, knowledge and level if care we have received for him. Throughout the entire process our concerns were listened to very well and all the decisions which were made with regards to treatment were clearly explained, in a manner which we could understand. The consultations were never rushed and we always felt so very reassured after the each session. We feel he takes a real interest in our son and this is an invaluable trait and he has helped him tremendously.

Written by a carer at Manor Hospital
4th January 2021

I can't speak more highly of Professor Gatrad. 2 of my boys have been under his care, we trust him totally. His medical knowledge is of the highest order. He always explains things in simple terms and has been very professional with both children. He listened to our concerns and but the children's minds at ease. I would very much recommend Dr Gatrad. Thank you! Kind regards, R Pemberton

• Paediatrics

Professor A R Gatrad OBE has been a child specialist at the Manor hospital for over 25 years. He is nationally and internationally known through many of his publications and the 2 books that he has written. He holds a national award for clinical excellence.

Short link to review Dr Abdul Gatrad: http://iwgc.net/e6ia