Dr Abdelgalil Ali

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Nephrology

12th January 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I find dr Ali to be a reasonably good doctor but he doesn’t seem to have much empathy or humanness. I felt as if I was wasting his time and did not feel listened to at all. Perhaps he is different with private patients, but after being treated by him at Broomfield, I sincerely hope to never be treated by him again. It appeared as if he demands respect. I felt bad for myself but even worse for the junior doctors for whom he is a senior.

3rd November 2013
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

It would help a lot if the clinic could run on time. I had to wait over an hour to see Dr Ali.

1st November 2013
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I have always had great confidence in Dr Ali and his staff, and it has been a great comfort to be treated as an individual (rather than a number) since my tx in 2008. Like many tx patients I guess, I have raised various concerns with Dr Ali along the way, all of which have been handled with understanding, reassurance...and action when necessary. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Short link to review Dr Abdelgalil Ali: http://iwgc.net/eedda