Dr Aatif Malik

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

21st October 2015
Written by a patient at Broadstairs Medical Practice

Dr Malik is a down to earth person who genuinely cares and listens. He involves patients in decision making and treatment. I was not happy with the BP tablets he had prescribed me as had side effects; so the 2 of us made a decision in terms of how to proceed and what tablets to try next. He always checks how I am even if he just sees me in the Surgery even though I'm not having an appointment with him. I'd put my life in his great doctor. He is happy to check different things and even do the flu jab in one appointment so I don't have to keep going back to the Surgery. This saves me a lot of time and Dr Malik never tries to rush me.

8th October 2015
Written by a patient at Broadstairs Medical Practice

Dr Malik is caring and conscientious, the flu jab Saturday clinic he ran was efficient and very client friendly. Well done.

3rd October 2015
Written by a patient at Broadstairs Medical Practice

Wife and I attended practice today for annual flu 'jab' by appointment. Reported in and received 'jab' straight away. My experience with previous doctors is that this annual event is a slow, somewhat chaotic, process - today couldn't have been better organised. What service - well done!! We didn't/didn't need to see a doctor so star rating given above just so I could submit my above comments.

23rd June 2015